Would this be reckless riding?

Fishy

Did u wind down yr window and F him up? I would.

yes i did, i jammed brake, stopped my car n wound down the windows and F him and his ancestors, he only smiled??!!! Hes not a local from his dressing and he had his earphones with him. I saw him and I thought he would stop before the white line but he continued on, lucky i managed to stop in time. I just changed my brakes and tyres... lucky...

Neutral Newbie

I almost witness a reckless pedestrian being knocked down by a turning vehicle. ( Red man Traffic light for pedestrian & right turn green arrow for vehicle )

I was behind this vehicle. The pedestrian was in her own world with headphones on & eyes glued to the mobile phone, when she walked into the path of the turning vehicle.

The vehicle horned & she realized she has nearly walk into hell gates.

So please bros & sis, inform our loved ones, not to be engrossed with our mobile phone, especially on the roads.

yes i did, i jammed brake, stopped my car n wound down the windows and F him and his ancestors, he only smiled??!!! Hes not a local from his dressing and he had his earphones with him. I saw him and I thought he would stop before the white line but he continued on, lucky i managed to stop in time. I just changed my brakes and tyres... lucky...

Smiled? What the fark! Knn, ask him go back to his bloody country and cycle all he want there. Don't drag people down.

Next time tell us to fast forward to the end lah. Waste time see scenery.

[laugh][laugh] TS want to add to the suspense mah..

With such a title, I was expecting a biker to zoom past him at breakneck speed any moment... waited for the full minute!

That U Turn is dangerous indeed. Got a long straight and see lot of cars testing their 0-100 on that stretch. The U Turn is very unexpected if someone is new on that road. Got to be careful. Riding with earphones is suicidal anyway !

Why no one talks about his bicycle's lack of lights? You need to have lights to ride legally on road. I also only last few sec saw him cause of a floating white helmet. Also if you have dark skin tone, at least wear a light colored shirt.

TP should amend traffic rules that all cyclists pass "basic theory for cyclists" to ride on the road, specially for those w/o any driving license. This is increased revenue for TP actually, as well as fines collected from those w/o the basic theory.

TP should amend traffic rules that all cyclists pass "basic theory for cyclists" to ride on the road, specially for those w/o any driving license. This is increased revenue for TP actually, as well as fines collected from those w/o the basic theory.

Totally agree on this! :angry:

why mute the sound? [:p] part of the entertainment is the hokkien expletives you know [laugh] if theere is some techno, heavy metal or some funny music at the background, power lagi +10 [laugh]