• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic | 19 praises

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

SeriousGuy
  • SeriousGuy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bmw-3-series-gt-leak-2_1035-625x1000.jpg

bmw-3series-gt-side.jpg

bmw-3gt-leaked-1-630x327.jpg

2209013171696158721.jpg

17458656382101723064.jpg

Similiar Models : Audi A4 AllRoad

Edited by HyperTonic, 27 January 2015 - 03:48 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this
Your source for Automotive News

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Givechance
  • Givechance
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice I like. Hatchback style.
GT means designed for long distance cruising on N-S highway!

Hope Friday TOTO can fullfill my wishes.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ug-ly.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ug-ly.

Agreed. GT models are not good looking to me also!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

TheRationalVoice
Stylish.

More on the 3 GT:-

http://www.autocar.c...ies-gt-revealed
---Providing Meaningful Engagement---

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Againstplatitude
  • Againstplatitude
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I'm wondering, what do you think about the latest BMW 3GT? Are you a Bimmerboy? Would you buy the 3GT? Why. why not? I'm trying to work on a marketing project for school, and I'm trying to think who would be the target audience and what its demographics would be like.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm wondering, what do you think about the latest BMW 3GT? Are you a Bimmerboy? Would you buy the 3GT? Why. why not? I'm trying to work on a marketing project for school, and I'm trying to think who would be the target audience and what its demographics would be like.

Target audience is those who only see the brand and don't see that they bought a damn ugly car.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nah, all your questions answered

Edited by Mockngbrd, 24 April 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Againstplatitude
  • Againstplatitude
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Why do you think it is ugly? I thought it looks quite stylish which was why I chose it for my marketing project!~ I'm thinking stylo-milo businessmen will buy it leh! :x

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Why do you think it is ugly? I thought it looks quite stylish which was why I chose it for my marketing project!~ I'm thinking stylo-milo businessmen will buy it leh! :x

Because it isn't a SUV, it isn't a saloon, it isn't a hatchback, it isn't an estate, but tries to takes bits from all of these and then mangled it all together.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Because it worse looking than F31 Touring.

If i m stylo-milo businessman, i will buy Alpina B3. Rare & exclusive.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

F31 is a handsome beast lo

Garage36.com

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

Againstplatitude
  • Againstplatitude
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

so who do you think will be the kind of people to buy it? In terms of age? career? Married/single? with children?

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

so who do you think will be the kind of people to buy it? In terms of age? career? Married/single? with children?

Blind people with no taste and/or sense.
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Gosh......it reminds me of a 1994 Corolla Liftback. wacko.gif
1994_Toyota_Corolla_01__Sprinter_.jpg

Volvobrick and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Againstplatitude
  • Againstplatitude
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

When it comes to “Roomier” cars, among the luxury brands, what models would you consider? Why?

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cheapskate who can get it at the same price or lower than F30 335. It is likely to be 335 only juz like 5GT.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Cheapskate who can get it at the same price or lower than F30 335. It is likely to be 335 only juz like 5GT.

I didn't like the concept of 5GT or worse.. X6.. lipsrsealed.gif lipsrsealed.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Difference is that the 5GT was offering 7-series size/space for just slightly more than price of the 5 series. In the states it was cannibalising the sales from the 7 series because of this.

This 3GT offers...nothing.

Edited by Myxilplix, 24 April 2013 - 05:54 PM.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

JackJx
  • JackJx
    Clutched
    Author Image

Ugly meh, quite cool lei

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo

BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by VinW  |  Clutched

Fun to drive and comfortable

The slightly awkward looking BMW 3 Series GT is not as agile as its saloon counterpart but it makes up for this in comfort and spaciousness. Extra headroom is a plus for me, I'm 6 foot 2 and it sucks when I have to duck down to drive.... » Read More

BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo

BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Eugn86  |  4th Gear

Based on a test drive: 328i GT

I took the 328i GT for a test drive recently. The exterior & interior: This is a tremendously practical car. I really appreciate the lift back design which makes access to the boot a really comfortable affair. Only the 328i and 335i models... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users