Free voucher for NSmen quick go take!!!!!!

Hammerhammer

Ang Bao for all NSmen! Govt giving $80 / 100 voucher and free 1 year safra membership. Just login to Safra website and register and they will post to u.

www.ns45safra.sg

Pls spread the MSG

Eligibility Criteria

Who are eligible for the NS45 SAFRA Benefits?

All servicemen from the SAF will be eligible for the NS45 SAFRA Benefits, based on their NS status as at 22 Oct 2012.

Full-time National Servicemen (NSFs)

$50 worth of SAFRA vouchers

Past statutory age and have not completed ORNS training cycle

$80 worth of SAFRA vouchers

Currently serving ORNS

$80 worth of SAFRA vouchers and a year's free*

Completed ORNS training cycle

$100 worth of SAFRA vouchers and a year's free*

* The free membership will commence from 1 Apr 2013 and last till 31 Mar 2014, regardless of the application date.

Are Permanent Residents (PRs) eligible for these Benefits?

Yes, PRs are eligible for these Benefits, as long as they have served or are serving NS. The above eligibility criteria will also apply to these PRs.

↡ Advertisement

Basket, I key in my NRIC number and date of birth, then this message appear

" Sorry, we are unable to locate your record. Please call NS Call Centre at 1800-3676767 to check your eligibility status "

Basket, I key in my NRIC number and date of birth, then this message appear

" Sorry, we are unable to locate your record. Please call NS Call Centre at 1800-3676767 to check your eligibility status "

Same here.... bloody hell!!! Served my time, and now they have forgotten me!!! I will be avenged! [rifle]:ph34r: :angry:

I hope these vouchers are really cash vouchers....not those 'con' vouchers where you have to buy a certain amount at full retail price in order to use the discount vouchers.

Looking at the NS website.....seems like the vouchers are indeed Cash vouchers. Not bad. Can use it at NTUC,shop&save, ColdStorage, Caltex, many other outlets!

2.5 years + 13yrs cycle = $100. Ok lah.....better than nothing.

Edited by Givechance

Supercharged

> 40 years old and an unwanted lau peng still got $80...not bad...but I still vote for opposition [laugh]

> 40 years old have SAFRA membership or not? [:p]

I hope these vouchers are really cash vouchers....not those 'con' vouchers where you have to buy a certain amount at full retail price in order to use the discount vouchers.

Looking at the NS website.....seems like the vouchers are indeed Cash vouchers. Not bad. Can use it at NTUC,shop&save, ColdStorage, Caltex, many other outlets!

2.5 years + 13yrs cycle = $100. Ok lah.....better than nothing.

we won't know until we received them...yes.. sibeh dulan those con vouchers. made you spend minimum amount before able to 'redeem' the spending.

usually throw them away.

we'll see [;)]