Free voucher for NSmen quick go take!!!!!!

Hammerhammer

So you were one of those men who went to Afganistan, or East Timor ? [:p]

He went to Mars to fight e aliens. Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement

for those who do not want their safra membership to be renewed beyond that free one year, i think membership is auto renew one unless you call up or write in to cancel [:p]

but safra is really an affordable club to join.....i mean SG is being invaded by these so called new citizens, pr and what not, the only instituitions where you call really call each other Brother is SAF or SAFRA or police or scdf or police simi clubhouse [grouphug][grouphug][grouphug] sarpork SAFRA!!!

I think u make sense. Only true blue sporeans.

I think i take e lifetime membership like that.

But seriously...safra club got what ah? Got striptese or flowshow or chicken or not?

I also found my records in HomeTeam NS45. I opted for 2 - years Home Team NS-PAssion Membership @$20 (UP - $80 for 2 years) & $60 Vouchers.

If you were from the army and did your reservist duties with SCDF before your are discharged, your records will be kept with Home Team NS. I did 2 cycles of reservist (10 in camp training with Army) and later posted to SCDF as Zone Commander for another 5 years, and I am only eligible for $80 Vouchers.

I was CO of my unit n i only got $100. [bigcry]

Today mindef first day back to work sure damn sian... whole day pick up you guys phone call for that 20 bucks [laugh]

Aiyah.....ty just hang up e phones n go fr coffee break.

I think they treat us like idiots la, cant they auto give? Must reg this and that, so many are overseas now and no access to Internet. ..

When we did NS we were treated like idiots....why change now. :ph34r:

This info cannot let my wife know....if not she take and use it for shopping at Isetan! :wacko:

U so ngiau. I wil gib to my wife to buy stuff at ntuc. -_-

Wow.... SAFRA will be very crowded between 1 Apr 2013 to 31 Mar 2014. [lipsrsealed]

Maybe all shops n restaurants complain no biz wan to close so ty do this n biz super good n safra can increase rental x 2.

Supercharged

I fought 2 wars fr sg...so i got $100.

Which war was that ? After WW2, I don't remember SAF had fought any war at all wor... <_<

Which war was that ? After WW2, I don't remember SAF had fought any war at all wor... <_<

War games perhaps??? [laugh]

Supercharged

U so ngiau. I wil gib to my wife to buy stuff at ntuc. -_-

If I give wife to spend at NTUC, I must follow and ensure she does that. If not, half way she go to NTUC, she might make a 'detour'.... :wacko:

If I give wife to spend at NTUC, I must follow and ensure she does that. If not, half way she go to NTUC, she might make a 'detour'.... :wacko:

Ya mine also do that a lot. Hahaha.

Typo....should be 2 whores! he din pay them after their service! [:p]

I think u make sense. Only true blue sporeans.

I think i take e lifetime membership like that.

But seriously...safra club got what ah? Got striptese or flowshow or chicken or not?

That one must go jiu hoo liao [:p] there you only see jiu hoo brothers and Seng Kah Poh Lang only

Those foreigners haven't found out about the jiu hoo lobangs [laugh]