Free voucher NSmen quick take

• Search this thread
435 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Basket, I key in my NRIC number and date of birth, then this message appear

" Sorry, we are unable to locate your record. Please call NS Call Centre at 1800-3676767 to check your eligibility status "

Try the CDAN version, found my record here.

http://www.hometeamns45.sg/
RIP Johnny.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks TS. KNNBCB, gimme $80 only and when I call, say donno why have to call MindyF to ask.
Screw the $20, I know I served my term all and more. Wait call, ask me go sign papers to go back.
for $20 MAI SIAO!! Don't com-prain, $80 grab and chow. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Because you didn't finish all your ICT...so get $80 lor.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    6th Gear

all complain about white paper

but come to take $$ from MIW

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

> 40 years old have SAFRA membership or not? tongue.gif

I think still can use the $80 to exchange for two years membership.. go website check...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Thanks TS. KNNBCB, gimme $80 only and when I call, say donno why have to call MindyF to ask.
Screw the $20, I know I served my term all and more. Wait call, ask me go sign papers to go back.
for $20 MAI SIAO!! Don't com-prain, $80 grab and chow. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This is what you get for giving your blood and flesh......... [ tongue.gif
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

Wat does this means..

Past statutory age and have not completed ORNS training cycle
$80 worth of SAFRA vouchers

My unit all completed their cycle..
I downgraded..so only took 6 ICT..
Just key in ic number and birthday to check on website...it will show.what u get...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Katz2282
  • Katz2282
    2nd Gear

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

My sentiments exactly! Come 2016, all will vote "wrongly" again laugh.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

sleep.gif

It states $80/- vouchers,

Hope it is NTUC vouchers cos can go to the 4-D counter and use all at one go on coming 'Hong Pao' $10 million TOTO draw on 22/02/2103... bounce2.gif bounce2.gif bounce2.gif

Can use in many places...Ntuc too...check out the outlet list...I take the $80 voucher... can buy groceries....

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Of cos.. those are our money....pay and pay...I feel no guilt taking it.... laugh.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Because you didn't finish all your ICT...so get $80 lor.

The term is not directed at you, "LAMPAH!" I did all and more! Volunteer some more! dry.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    NOS-ed

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Why do you think is MIW giving handout? The way I see it is getting back as much as possible from what we have given.
RIP Johnny.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

My sentiments exactly! Come 2016, all will vote "wrongly" again laugh.gif

I never vote wrongly..I dislike opposition.... so I did cross out the opposition box... biggrin.gif ....

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Ahlow, you dowan take can always give me. Not EVERYDAY got FREE GIFT, most, sorry all the time is us giving back. GST not give back meh? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

This is what you get for giving your blood and flesh......... [ tongue.gif

Yeah, cheaper then cheap labor, Puay Chap NIAH!! dry.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    6th Gear

my statement not criticize anyone lah

i also fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

Thanks ts for the info biggrin.gif
Me took up 2yrs membership and $40/- voucher.
Enjoys.

Same. Claim liao. tongue.gif

BTW, also can use for Caltex petrol. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Benarsenal, 13 February 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed

I've registered last week. Waiting for my $100 vouchers biggrin.gif and 1 yr free SAFRA membership
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed

fast hand fast leg

biggrin.gif

Taking back our money from MIW and cursing the white paper are different matters. As if $80 is enough to make up two years of lost income.
Cheers
Ben

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    Turbocharged

Volunteer some more?!! Wahahaha....

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif .....................steady lah!!!!........... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users