Free voucher NSmen quick take

• Search this thread
435 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

S$100............and 1 year free membership..............song song............ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Tianmo, 13 February 2013 - 03:00 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡
with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!
For every mountain out there....there will always be a higher one somewhere!!!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Tungsl
  • Tungsl
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is there a catch somewhere

i just registered

they got your address and everything
how to escape

they said 2-3weeks then get voucher

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

I received a letter last week and ask me to go and claim $80/- voucher. sleep.gif

Why need to key in ? blink.gif

why you get $80 only.............sld be $100 leh........... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡
with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

It states $80/- vouchers,

Hope it is NTUC vouchers cos can go to the 4-D counter and use all at one go on coming 'Hong Pao' $10 million TOTO draw on 22/02/2103... bounce2.gif bounce2.gif bounce2.gif

cannot use to buy 4D and toto...........stated very clearly............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    6th Gear

S$100............and 1 year free membership..............siong siong............ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

$80 + 1 yr free membership for me.. did not do something wrong? sad.gif

Back to the same old days...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

$80 + 1 yr free membership for me.. did not do something wrong? sad.gif

means you still young.......or still need go back for in camp huh...............I MR liao............ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    4th Gear

Must register meh? They auto post to me and got it since last week, before CNY lei.
Was surprise with the numerous redemption outlets.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

i ROD still got. lol

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

TVT
  • TVT
    Turbocharged

The term is not directed at you, "LAMPAH!" I did all and more! Volunteer some more! dry.gif

So you were one of those men who went to Afganistan, or East Timor ? tongue.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

Tungsl
  • Tungsl
    2nd Gear

Just wanted to share that the $80 or $100

remember to share OK

Mum

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

for those who do not want their safra membership to be renewed beyond that free one year, i think membership is auto renew one unless you call up or write in to cancel tongue.gif

but safra is really an affordable club to join.....i mean SG is being invaded by these so called new citizens, pr and what not, the only instituitions where you call really call each other Brother is SAF or SAFRA or police or scdf or police simi clubhouse grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif sarpork SAFRA!!!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

for those who do not want their safra membership to be renewed beyond that free one year, i think membership is auto renew one unless you call up or write in to cancel tongue.gif

but safra is really an affordable club to join.....i mean SG is being invaded by these so called new citizens, pr and what not, the only instituitions where you call really call each other Brother is SAF or SAFRA or police or scdf or police simi clubhouse grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif sarpork SAFRA!!!

eh.. safra got jackpot room ma?

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Proton
  • Proton
    Banned

Thanks. Just registered and got it. Extended my membership to two years with $40 and now left with $40.

Damn!!! Should have taken the full $80. Can use at so many redemption outlets!!! So guys, please uncheck the extension box when u register!!!

https://ns45.safra.s...ut/redemFB.aspx

Ya.. faster call/or email them to change..

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    5th Gear

Try the CDAN version, found my record here.

http://www.hometeamns45.sg/

I also found my records in HomeTeam NS45. I opted for 2 - years Home Team NS-PAssion Membership @$20 (UP - $80 for 2 years) & $60 Vouchers.

If you were from the army and did your reservist duties with SCDF before your are discharged, your records will be kept with Home Team NS. I did 2 cycles of reservist (10 in camp training with Army) and later posted to SCDF as Zone Commander for another 5 years, and I am only eligible for $80 Vouchers.

When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Estrangable
  • Estrangable
    5th Gear

horsay...got 80 dollars ... can change to ntuc voucher and buy milk powder..
----------------------------------------------------------

"Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation is what's said in the bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live it... you breathe it. You marry it."
Mississippi Burning, 1988

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

eh.. safra got jackpot room ma?

have:
https://www.safra.sg...ers-Circle.aspx

but pls note the dangers ph34r.gif

http://news.asiaone......+jackpot.html

Man begged Safra to bar wife from jackpot

Yap Su-Yin
Mon, Jul 16, 2007
The Straits Times

'PLEASE bar my wife from the jackpot rooms,' pleaded a Safra member on the phone.
The man had had it with his wife's gambling visits, said Mr Gerald Tee, senior manager (business development) of the Safra National Service Association.

The club complied, advising the caller to follow his request with an e-mail instruction. Since then, the woman had not been seen in its jackpot rooms.

She is one of two members banned under Safra's self-exclusion scheme which allows members to exclude themselves or their relatives.

Should the request come from relatives who are not Safra members, the club notifies and counsels the member.

Said Mr Tee: 'We do what we can to help. But we don't wish to take a hardline approach. Where possible, we'd prefer to use counselling.'

Safra, which has about 16,000 members playing its 114 jackpot machines in its five clubs each month, also offers other recreational facilities.

Its jackpot rooms have a 10-point questionnaire on the wall, allowing members to test themselves to see if they fall under the category of problem gambler.

Helplines and brochures from various counselling centres are placed close to the registration counters.

Safra's choice of not taking a hard stance seems to be the approach followed by other clubs, which committed recently to the National Council on Problem Gambling's Responsible Gambling Code of Practice.

At NTUC Club, two or three members ask to be banned from playing jackpot machines each year. As many requests come from relatives of problem gamblers.

The club, which runs 200 such machines in five clubhouses, turns away those who have excluded themselves.

But the ones excluded by relatives present a pricklier situation.

Last year, one member whose family asked that she be excluded from playing the jackpot at NTUC clubs was furious with the organisation for complying, and complained vociferously, said chief executive Chng Hee Kok.

'Even when you try to help, it can be difficult, and you can end up in a tight spot,' he said.

yapsuyin.com.sg

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

horsay...got 80 dollars ... can change to ntuc voucher and buy milk powder..

i think cannot leh............better change again............... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Today mindef first day back to work sure damn sian... whole day pick up you guys phone call for that 20 bucks laugh.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

how come this event not announce to everyone one................those never register one no get huh??....
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

how come this event not announce to everyone one................those never register one no get huh??....

I think they treat us like idiots la, cant they auto give? Must reg this and that, so many are overseas now and no access to Internet. ..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users