Free voucher for NSmen quick go take!!!!!!

Hammerhammer

for those who do not want their safra membership to be renewed beyond that free one year, i think membership is auto renew one unless you call up or write in to cancel [:p]

but safra is really an affordable club to join.....i mean SG is being invaded by these so called new citizens, pr and what not, the only instituitions where you call really call each other Brother is SAF or SAFRA or police or scdf or police simi clubhouse [grouphug][grouphug][grouphug] sarpork SAFRA!!!

↡ Advertisement

for those who do not want their safra membership to be renewed beyond that free one year, i think membership is auto renew one unless you call up or write in to cancel [:p]

but safra is really an affordable club to join.....i mean SG is being invaded by these so called new citizens, pr and what not, the only instituitions where you call really call each other Brother is SAF or SAFRA or police or scdf or police simi clubhouse [grouphug][grouphug][grouphug] sarpork SAFRA!!!

eh.. safra got jackpot room ma?

Thanks. Just registered and got it. Extended my membership to two years with $40 and now left with $40.

Damn!!! Should have taken the full $80. Can use at so many redemption outlets!!! So guys, please uncheck the extension box when u register!!!

https://ns45.safra.sg/About/redemFB.aspx

Ya.. faster call/or email them to change..

Try the CDAN version, found my record here.

http://www.hometeamns45.sg/

I also found my records in HomeTeam NS45. I opted for 2 - years Home Team NS-PAssion Membership @$20 (UP - $80 for 2 years) & $60 Vouchers.

If you were from the army and did your reservist duties with SCDF before your are discharged, your records will be kept with Home Team NS. I did 2 cycles of reservist (10 in camp training with Army) and later posted to SCDF as Zone Commander for another 5 years, and I am only eligible for $80 Vouchers.

eh.. safra got jackpot room ma?

have:

https://www.safra.sg/en/Enjoy/Recreation-Le...ers-Circle.aspx

but pls note the dangers :ph34r:

http://news.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits...%2Bjackpot.html

Man begged Safra to bar wife from jackpot

Yap Su-Yin

Mon, Jul 16, 2007

The Straits Times

'PLEASE bar my wife from the jackpot rooms,' pleaded a Safra member on the phone.

The man had had it with his wife's gambling visits, said Mr Gerald Tee, senior manager (business development) of the Safra National Service Association.

The club complied, advising the caller to follow his request with an e-mail instruction. Since then, the woman had not been seen in its jackpot rooms.

She is one of two members banned under Safra's self-exclusion scheme which allows members to exclude themselves or their relatives.

Should the request come from relatives who are not Safra members, the club notifies and counsels the member.

Said Mr Tee: 'We do what we can to help. But we don't wish to take a hardline approach. Where possible, we'd prefer to use counselling.'

Safra, which has about 16,000 members playing its 114 jackpot machines in its five clubs each month, also offers other recreational facilities.

Its jackpot rooms have a 10-point questionnaire on the wall, allowing members to test themselves to see if they fall under the category of problem gambler.

Helplines and brochures from various counselling centres are placed close to the registration counters.

Safra's choice of not taking a hard stance seems to be the approach followed by other clubs, which committed recently to the National Council on Problem Gambling's Responsible Gambling Code of Practice.

At NTUC Club, two or three members ask to be banned from playing jackpot machines each year. As many requests come from relatives of problem gamblers.

The club, which runs 200 such machines in five clubhouses, turns away those who have excluded themselves.

But the ones excluded by relatives present a pricklier situation.

Last year, one member whose family asked that she be excluded from playing the jackpot at NTUC clubs was furious with the organisation for complying, and complained vociferously, said chief executive Chng Hee Kok.

'Even when you try to help, it can be difficult, and you can end up in a tight spot,' he said.

[email protected]

horsay...got 80 dollars ... can change to ntuc voucher and buy milk powder..

i think cannot leh............better change again............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

how come this event not announce to everyone one................those never register one no get huh??....

I think they treat us like idiots la, cant they auto give? Must reg this and that, so many are overseas now and no access to Internet. ..

I think they treat us like idiots la, cant they auto give? Must reg this and that, so many are overseas now and no access to Internet. ..

I remember last time got give cash one leh...............that one no need register ..................auto credit into bank account..........how come this one no auto deliver to us leh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

they announce last year Oct. So they expect us from then, everyday we click the refresh button on SAFRA site.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1232813/1/.html

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] .....................

Did not even remember if I actually read this before sia...............but it seem like they going to send out letters from jan to april ............ [cool]

Was at isetan just now, saw that the voucher able to be use there.

I saw the website listed can use at capital mall...................means can use at all the shops inside IMM............. :D :D :D

I remember last time got give cash one leh...............that one no need register ..................auto credit into bank account..........how come this one no auto deliver to us leh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Less ppl reg, they save money lor... tactics <_<

Improved already, they can auto retrieve our address. If few years back I think they ask you fill your address and all.

↡ Advertisement