Search
Free voucher NSmen quick take

• Search this thread
435 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear fellow NSmen, we would like to clarify that you can sign up for your NS45 benefits up until 28 Feb 14: the vouchers can be used up until end March 14.

You will receive your eligibility letters from now until April 13.

For more information, you may visit ns45.safra.sg.

Sign up end Feb 14, get vouchers early Mar 14, must use like mad to finish. laugh.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear fellow NSmen, we would like to clarify that you can sign up for your NS45 benefits up until 28 Feb 14: the vouchers can be used up until end March 14.

You will receive your eligibility letters from now until April 13.

For more information, you may visit ns45.safra.sg.

wah, u're the spokeperson from SAFRA?
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

Kamikaze89
  • Premium member
    Kamikaze89
    2nd Gear

can use the vouchers to pump at Caltex

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed

can use the vouchers to pump at Caltex

I'm using the vouchers to buy milk powder for my boy laugh.gif laugh.gif
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    6th Gear

Sign up end Feb 14, get vouchers early Mar 14, must use like mad to finish. laugh.gif

I think he means 2014. Plenty of time...

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    Supercharged

I think he means 2014. Plenty of time...

I also mean 2014.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

Just wodering.....

Have to login and fill up all the questions asked (nice words to put, updating personal particulars). Don't they already send us the letter with our address stated. confused.gif

hmmmmm............ checking on us again ... sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

wah, u're the spokeperson from SAFRA?

How come safra can tio ban one confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

Just wodering.....

Have to login and fill up all the questions asked (nice words to put, updating personal particulars). Don't they already send us the letter with our address stated. confused.gif

hmmmmm............ checking on us again ... sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

I don't understand, I thot just key in Nric and dob?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Bruisedlee
  • Bruisedlee
    4th Gear

To my understanding all CD and Polis NSmen have to opt-in here http://www.hometeamns45.sg/login.aspx but the system always say Session Time-Out after I register. What happen man?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Yrvsport
  • Premium member
    Yrvsport
    5th Gear

aiyah juz wait till the letter to your doorstep...no headache whatsoever...get or not it doesn't really impress me anyway..

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

How come safra can tio ban one confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

'Cos it's 'chiong' eh Safra......maybe his dream was to be a Safra member..... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

'Cos it's 'chiong' eh Safra......maybe his dream was to be a Safra member..... laugh.gif

Chiong one better dont go and register like safra user id dry.gif
Funny userid like laukuikor or linlaupeh don use, go and use this type, tio ban is good dry.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

Chiong one better dont go and register like safra user id dry.gif
Funny userid like laukuikor or linlaupeh don use, go and use this type, tio ban is good dry.gif

Best is like my nick, sure got people call out my nick almost everyday...... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Best is like my nick, sure got people call out my nick almost everyday...... laugh.gif

even on bed.......... laugh.gif
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

I don't understand, I thot just key in Nric and dob?

some part ask for e-mails address, current office tel number ...etc... sad.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

even on bed.......... laugh.gif

If that, then must be something beri bad......either 'goods' not same as per description or masuk wrong lobang.........or even up the wrong 'gal'....... lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

If that, then must be something beri bad......either 'goods' not same as per description or masuk wrong lobang.........or even up the wrong 'gal'....... lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif

maybe its too big or too loose? laugh.gif
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

some part ask for e-mails address, current office tel number ...etc... sad.gif

Mine just Ask for nric and dob, never ask for Anything else leh unsure.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

Mine just Ask for nric and dob, never ask for Anything else leh unsure.gif

you so heng ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... smile.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users