Najib Fail

Rezorn86

i heard from my MY staff that after PSY performed hos routine ...someone backstage told him that the concert was actually politically motivated ..... and he immediately packed up and left without even telling the organizers !! and when at the end of the concert, they ask for PSY to come out, he was nowhere to be found already !!

↡ Advertisement

Dun need to waste $$ on aged artiste...

PAP has many talents within its ranks.

Just ask LSS to write a song and do a dance item a la upturn the downturn... very motivational and inspiring song [thumbsup]

Like this one?

jiteo.jpg

I think they'll enjoy the concert - thank you very much - but still won't change their choice of votes. It's a dumb move, IMHO - clearly lost touch with the ground.

yeah, like me....gahment give money / vouchers or watever, just take..... but still vote opposition..... [cool]

Cat out of the bag. Najib was today conferred a hereditary title by Agong and it is confirmed (not many knew) that he is blood related to the Agong through his father and to the Johore monarchy through his mother. His great great grandfather was the original Orang Kaya Indera SyahBandar (whatever that is) and he is the 11th in lineage. His family was in-charge of the town and city close to the ports. Now i got to trawl mcf to find whatever i said about his wife and ask for her forgiveness.......slander bears a heavy penalty in Islam.......more than murder. post-60339-0-19788900-1548767473.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1