Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 114 praises

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just discovered this A45 AMG and is totally amazing wub.gif , I really hope CnC Merc will bring it to SG at a 'reasonable price' since this is an 'entry model merc'

Pls Enjoy and tell me what you think tongue.giflaugh.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

By the time it reached our shores about $250K. Assuming omv about $45K to 50K and COE $95K.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

By the time it reached our shores about $250K. Assuming omv about $45K to 50K and COE $95K.

that is pretty ex...was hoping it will be around the 200-220 range wacko.gif

anyway a more detailed exterior/interior look

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS, 13 February 2013 - 09:39 PM.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Still the cheapest AMG :)

COE is the killer. Cat B

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    4th Gear
    Author Image

easily $300k ?

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Still the cheapest AMG :)

COE is the killer. Cat B

Yep, since it utilised a2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque. But it is still THE most power turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine in the world

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

a few yrs ago a new C63 cld b bot PI for <300K LOL...
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

easily $300k ?

It is projected to compete with the BMW M135i, which cost 250k+ in SG, so my guess is CNC will price it around there sleep.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

MacDuck
  • MacDuck
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Quoted from http://carscoop.blog...comes-with.html

The hottest addition to the A-Class family of hatchbacks makes do with a heavily revised version of the brand's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque.

An AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission with dual clutch technology transfers power to Mercedes' new 4MATIC all-wheel drive system tailored for FWD models (you can read more details here).

In addition, the automaker's engineers have tweaked the chassis of the A45 AMG that features new suspension and steering system settings and components, wider tracks, reworked electronic aids and stronger brakes.

Edited by MacDuck, 13 February 2013 - 09:49 PM.

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ...

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

a few yrs ago a new C63 cld b bot PI for <300K LOL...

Those were the days were my Fit was only 60+k bigcry.gif and chery were going for 29k bigcry.gif I hope a big COE drop (SGD2!!) when this veh. arrive in sg if not bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Quoted from http://carscoop.blog...comes-with.html

The hottest addition to the A-Class family of hatchbacks makes do with a heavily revised version of the brand's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque.

An AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission with dual clutch technology transfers power to Mercedes' new 4MATIC all-wheel drive system tailored for FWD models (you can read more details here).

In addition, the automaker's engineers have tweaked the chassis of the A45 AMG that features new suspension and steering system settings and components, wider tracks, reworked electronic aids and stronger brakes.

and don forget to mention each engine is hand built by a single engineer, with his signature on it wub.gif

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Then got to pray for WP to be Harry potter.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It is projected to compete with the BMW M135i, which cost 250k+ in SG, so my guess is CNC will price it around there sleep.gif

It is also competing with Audi RS3 which is now listed at $285K. So if CnC priced it in between BMW and Audi... $265K ??

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

that is pretty ex...was hoping it will be around the 200-220 range wacko.gif

$220K can't even buy a Golf R. what do you think?
Should be RS3 price bracket.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Ungtiong
  • Ungtiong
    4th Gear
    Author Image

move to Malaysia, buy it cheap and mod the crap out of it..then drive it into Singapore for free during weekends

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pretty sweet ride and it's a AMG! thumbsup.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

move to Malaysia, buy it cheap and mod the crap out of it..then drive it into Singapore for free during weekends

dude imported cars there are equal or more ex than here. Only MY made r cheap.
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

can meh, i tot sgreans cnnt drive MY cars to sg??!!

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yep, since it utilised a2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four petrol rated at 350-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm) of peak torque. But it is still THE most power turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine in the world

360-horsepower and 332 lb-ft (450Nm),

THE most power turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine in the world under mass production,

S$262K, price also friendly [:p]

unfortunately no manual option [inlove]

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Astrid
  • Astrid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'd buy this car over the lumbering Jag diesels and beat the crap out of them re torque, bhp, 0-100, handling and performance!
AMG FTW!!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Mercedes-Benz A-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sci90179  |  Clutched

Sporty looks and responsive engine

A car that appeals to those who are young at heart and enjoys a spirited drive. Car is well built and front seats are sporty and comfortable.

Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Mercedes-Benz A-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Stratovarius  |  6th Gear

High tech hatch

Test drove the A180 style awhile back. Exterior: The new baby merc looks much better than its predecessor. The updated front grill looks sporty and the overall looks will attract the younger crowd. The hidden tail pipes of the style versi... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users