Mercedes A45 AMG!

I-LOVE-CARS

In my opinion, playing the numbers game so tightly is one of the worst mistakes in choosing a car, unless you entire believe in it and take the car on track at least 50% of its life.

For normal driving purpose (99.99% of us) the more important factor is truly the driver's feel.

Between two cars with similar specs, it makes more sense to go for the feel.

Its not like we are going to drag race it day in day out anyway.

The enjoyment is in the driving feel. Driver and Car.

Not in knowing that on paper it is 5-10bhp more than a fellow contender.

Or 0.3 secs faster on the sprint , etc etc...

↡ Advertisement

In my opinion, playing the numbers game so tightly is one of the worst mistakes in choosing a car, unless you entire believe in it and take the car on track at least 50% of its life.

For normal driving purpose (99.99% of us) the more important factor is truly the driver's feel.

and sometimes, its how to make a good car better by modding.

But most just buy with the intent of out of the box experience

A lot of time, ppl buy car to arrive at the destination fast.

Meanwhile, there are ppl who find time to enjoy the journey towards the destination.  Sometime, these ppl might take a longer detour to enjoy the journey.

• Praise 1

180 is a 1.6L while 250 is 2L.

Different animal altogether.

comparison for 250 should be nearer to Infinity G30

Been to the Mercedes Drive Experience and sat in the A45AMG with a professional driving the car. Yes, the car is a monster, but alas this is a car that really needs a professional driver and a very good road condition to bring out the monster in the car.

In Singapore condition, really no difference. You will be very lucky if your car can hit 80km/hr. But if you are thinking of going on to the tracks + going on advanced sports car driving courses, then it is another story.

• Praise 3

Been to the Mercedes Drive Experience and sat in the A45AMG with a professional driving the car. Yes, the car is a monster, but alas this is a car that really needs a professional driver and a very good road condition to bring out the monster in the car.

In Singapore condition, really no difference. You will be very lucky if your car can hit 80km/hr. But if you are thinking of going on to the tracks + going on advanced sports car driving courses, then it is another story.

haha...always nice lo..AMG le...the feel n power is sooooo diff!!!! 

SG roads cant run lo...sad...keke....dono when i can get an AMG to try out...

• Praise 1

I actually booked this AMG A45 FL version last year. But later cancelled my order.

It is an amazing car.

Mercedes is set to unveil the all new A-Class and the 2nd gen AMG A45 at the Frankfurt Motor Show this year. Rumor mill that the all new A-Class & the AMG A45 will feature the Digital Displays from the W213 E-Class and a 9-speed DCT, with the A45 pushing over 400 hp.

I actually booked this AMG A45 FL version last year. But later cancelled my order.

It is an amazing car.

Mercedes is set to unveil the all new A-Class and the 2nd gen AMG A45 at the Frankfurt Motor Show this year. Rumor mill that the all new A-Class & the AMG A45 will feature the Digital Displays from the W213 E-Class and a 9-speed DCT, with the A45 pushing over 400 hp.

wow...nice le....AMG C Class looks chio too imho...

but A Class AMG zippy n fun to drive thou...

hows the pricing like?

comparison for 250 should be nearer to Infinity G30

Yes but Infiniti"s logo looks similar to Cherys' [lipsrsealed]  and its a hatchback. :a-bang:

• Praise 5

Yes but Infiniti"s logo looks similar to Cherys' [lipsrsealed]  and its a hatchback. :a-bang:

There's really no issue.

Those who don't know cars, won't know what is Chery.

Those who know cars, will know it's not Chery.

• Praise 2

It is an amazing car.

Wah... pushing over 400bhp... die die must win RS3...

not same comparison interm of perfomance

Everyone defines performance differently. For some, GTI may well suffice, that's the point. Definitely not in the league of Golf R, RS3 and A45...