Drive down to Hong Lim Park protest this Saturday

Pplater

Singaporeans, please support the largest public protest to date in Singapore at Hong Lim Park this Saturday evening against the population white paper and an overpopulated Singapore. It is our country, our home, and for the men, 2 years of our lives in defense of our country. Please spread the work. Lets slap PAP in the face and get those overpaid fools to change their course of action, to save our country from them and to get our lives in better shape in a country getting tougher to live in because of our governments' policies. I urge u to act, from one Singapore citizen to another. If we had not sung those national day songs as primary school kids for nothing, if u and I once had pride and love for our country, click the link below; spread the word. Thank you.

This Saturday, drivers, bikers, pedestrians, cyclists, we will send the men in white a strong message and let their mockery of freedom of speech aka Hong Lim Park backfire in their overpaid million dollar faces.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showt...35&posted=1

↡ Advertisement

It could be like WP rally...

This will depend on support from like-minded Singaporean who are concern for Singapore's and their children's future.

Come this Sat afternoon, rain or shine.

wprallycrowd-jpg_182902.jpg

It could be like WP rally...

I dun think it will be as large as WP rally because this event is not publicised in MSM. To solely rely on social media and word of mouth to spread news of this event can have some limitations. Not everyone logs onto social media for news. I think about 5000 strong crowd is considered quite a good one already. :D