Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
775 replies to this topic | 1,241 praises

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.facebook...1...e=1

BREAKING: Singapore and Malaysia to build high-speed rail link between S'pore and KL to enhance business and cultural ties. PM Lee says new KL-SG rail link will be "gamechanger" & transform the way people from both countries interact.
Garage36.com

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Lamzh87
  • Premium member
    Lamzh87
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Better late than never.

But just curious why didn't it extend all the way to Ipoh or perak
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Will be interesting to see where the line will be put in Singapore and timeframe for build. You would hope it would be integrated into a couple of major mrt stations.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Better late than never.

Opposition state? election coming , BN will dangle carrot to sway votes laugh.gif

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Lamzh87
  • Premium member
    Lamzh87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Opposition state? election coming , BN will dangle carrot to sway votes laugh.gif

KL also under oppo state if I'm not wrong eh

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow so is true... i hear this about a couple months ago..... if true.. rail should be at north side...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Will be interesting to see where the line will be put in Singapore and timeframe for build. You would hope it would be integrated into a couple of major mrt stations.

Aiyah, it will just stop at the current train station in the first link. You think SG gahmen want to waste land to lay it all the way to heartland meh.... Besides, why need more than 1 stations within Singapore? By definition of high speed, means 1 stop in JB, maybe 1 stop in Segamat and then KL.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Better late than never.

I believe they will eventually, but probably follow like Japan concept, all train ends in and begin from KL
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://www.facebook...1...e=1

BREAKING: Singapore and Malaysia to build high-speed rail link between S'pore and KL to enhance business and cultural ties. PM Lee says new KL-SG rail link will be "gamechanger" & transform the way people from both countries interact.

Brothers! Mai tu Liao!!! Chiong Jiu hoo property! Chiong KL property! Huat ah!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

KL also under oppo state if I'm not wrong eh

Not KL, only the Selangor state. KL is under the federal.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Brothers! Mai tu Liao!!! Chiong Jiu hoo property! Chiong KL property! Huat ah!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I seriously doubt it will benefit JB.... Why would they want to sell ticket to people who want to alight only at JB and leave the seats empty for the rest of the journey? Either that or they sell SG to JB at ridiculously expensive price.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow so is true... i hear this about a couple months ago..... if true.. rail should be at north side...

Woodlands huat!!! wub.gif

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not woodlands,. much closer to town... I better not say too much lol
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The old woodland bus interchange will be back to it's former glory again. Hopefully build a nice place like KL Sentral or Japan TCAT
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

not woodlands,. much closer to town... I better not say too much lol

Defy logic leh.... unless it's underground, why would SG gahmen want to waste land for another track? They couldn't wait to get rid of the old track and now back again?
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Defy logic leh.... unless it's underground, why would SG gahmen want to waste land for another track? They couldn't wait to get rid of the old track and now back again?

i was quite shock when i hear it too... i think if you know where... you lagi shocked.....

anyway dunno source true anot... once announced location then can verify

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i was quite shock when i hear it too... i think if you know where... you lagi shocked.....

anyway dunno source true anot... once announced location then can verify

My guess is Marina downtown laa.... Since MY had a plot of land there....
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My guess is Marina downtown laa.... Since MY had a plot of land there....

seems like both having the same ideas of using each other to boost their political popularity?

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

seems like both having the same ideas of using each other to boost their political popularity?

They better sign the deal now before Najib gets the boot....
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They better sign the deal now before Najib gets the boot....

Which many expect to be quite soon... maybe this upcoming election, if not next.. rolleyes.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Singapore, Malaysia, build, high and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users