Singapore and Malaysia to build high-speed rail link

Mockngbrd

$1m hdb is bukit merah meh?

not bishan ar... lol

bukit timah, bukit merah, queenstown, already have $2 million flat liao [rolleyes]

oops! i mean $1 million [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

not woodlands,. much closer to town... I better not say too much lol

I thought it will interchange with thomson line in Woodlands. This was announced when they announced thomson line I think that thomson will feature a link to JB. That makes the most logical connection right?

I don't think the high speed rail will extend all the way to town. The land cost it just too much right?

If extend only to places like AMK or Bishan also dun make sense. Like halfway with not much adv vs terminating at Woodlands.

Edited by Wind30

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=1&theater

BREAKING: Singapore and Malaysia to build high-speed rail link between S'pore and KL to enhance business and cultural ties. PM Lee says new KL-SG rail link will be "gamechanger" & transform the way people from both countries interact.

"...enhance business ties..." This rail will transport more MY people/dollars seamlessly and speedily to our IRs :D

"...enhance business ties..." This rail will transport more MY people/dollars seamlessly and speedily to our IRs :D

Huat ah!!! Genting chiong ah!!! :wub:

in sgp, location of station is not much of a key issue.

But if location of the station in MY is out in some ulu place, then maybe not many people will wants to take it also. Just like taiwan, even thou it is cheap, many still prefer driving then taking the HSR, because the stations are out of the way.

the other thing is, will it break down often like our MRT [:p]

I thought it will interchange with thomson line in Woodlands. This was announced when they announced thomson line I think that thomson will feature a link to JB. That makes the most logical connection right?

I don't think the high speed rail will extend all the way to town. The land cost it just too much right?

If extend only to places like AMK or Bishan also dun make sense. Like halfway with not much adv vs terminating at Woodlands.

very likely it is Woodlands [thumbsup]

possible also... maybe can only tell me halfway lol