Setup Wifi system via laptop

Babyt

i have seen ppl who actually play music/radio from their laptop and the sound comes from big speakers....

is it expensive to build like that? right now the most i can do is to plug USB speakers or 3.5mm jack speakers to get louder sound. how to plug into standard speakers?

↡ Advertisement

i have seen ppl who actually play music/radio from their laptop and the sound comes from big speakers....

is it expensive to build like that? right now the most i can do is to plug USB speakers or 3.5mm jack speakers to get louder sound. how to plug into standard speakers?

Creative

wifi

tis ll be good enough to blast..........

Edited by Jtb

what about those that u can extend the speakers far away from laptop type and install on walls?

the speakers from creative are like for putting in front of laptop.

what about those that u can extend the speakers far away from laptop type and install on walls?

the speakers from creative are like for putting in front of laptop.

there are bluetooth speaker or wifi speaker like airplay.

the wireless one looks good. that means i can move the speakers away from the laptop so speaker can be placed elsewhere in my house.

the wireless one looks good. that means i can move the speakers away from the laptop so speaker can be placed elsewhere in my house.

yah, good to have 2 mini speaker inside the toilet when you pang sai, reading papers or be a bathroom karaoke singer [laugh] [laugh]

yah, good to have 2 mini speaker inside the toilet when you pang sai, reading papers or be a bathroom karaoke singer [laugh] [laugh]

u r right!!

but then if i have the blueooth speaker, i dont even need my laptop...a smartphone would do...

u r right!!

but then if i have the blueooth speaker, i dont even need my laptop...a smartphone would do...

exactly, the source can come from any devices :D

↡ Advertisement