Taxi Driver doing illegal U-Turn, should report TP?

Unltd

As per topic, would you report TP if it was you?

forget it. dun need to feel so uptight. dun you do any illegal u-turn before? count your blessing that you are able to post this video.

I am seeking opinions, not trying to hang the taxi driver.... Just want to find out how people generally would react.

I am seeking opinions, not trying to hang the taxi driver.... Just want to find out how people generally would react.

before i even read the other comments, the first question in my mind was ... "TS never make illegal u-turn before meh?"

we're all guilty of it la bro. at least you are driving carefully ^^ ... sometimes small things like this ... just let go and enjoy your day la ah :)

i would, this is definitely an irresponsible and dangerous act

before i even read the other comments, the first question in my mind was ... "TS never make illegal u-turn before meh?"

we're all guilty of it la bro. at least you are driving carefully ^^ ... sometimes small things like this ... just let go and enjoy your day la ah :)

if 1 don;t get caught then it is not illegal... tio bo? :D

I wouldn't report... Bec not as if the taxi is killing someone.. please report those big truck speeding instead can?

But I really don't kenna many big trucks speeding leh...

i will report kerbside U turns but not this.

What is a kerbsite U turn?

This U turn is against flow of traffic leh.....

I say report. The U-turn is only slightly further in front but he chose to blatantly disregard the traffic sign. Probably would have given him some leeway if the traffic was so jam pack till the next U-turn but it wasn't.

Whether or not it is a safe illegal U-turn, let the TP decides.

IF i went through the trouble of downloading the clips from my car cam...edit and post it on you tube.. then I will report to TP..

:D

IF i went through the trouble of downloading the clips from my car cam...edit and post it on you tube.. then I will report to TP..

:D

Hahahahahahaa... I was routinely cleaning up the SD card and updating the firmware la... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement