Taxi Driver doing illegal U-Turn, should report TP?

Unltd

What is a kerbsite U turn?

This U turn is against flow of traffic leh.....

Those roads that have no physical divider, the joker will stay stationary in the left most lane and signal right. when he judge that there are no vehicles coming from his rear and no oncoming vehicles, he do a u turn from the left most lane into the opposite direction. farking dangerous because alot of those low lives have no qualms making you brake hard just so they can U turn in your face, point blank. those farkers, no need to give chance.

When confronted, say sorry need to rush to make money. Load of rubbish, weak excuse.

Edited by Happily1986

What is a kerbsite U turn?

This U turn is against flow of traffic leh.....

in terms of technicality, it is almost the same as doing a U turn in a traffic junction where the U turn sign is missing. And, the road is those narrow dual lane carriageways which confirm have to do 3 point turns kind. Yet, alot of people i feel they will not categorise the latter as a violation.

Accidents have been caused, bikers died by drivers making illegal uturn..

Last remembered was in bedok reservoir, a wish cab making illegal uturn killed a motorist.

Stomp - Bedok reservoir accident

So report!!! :angry:

i know someone will conveniently use this argument as support for reporting by drawing a link between death and acts like illegal u-turn and exceeding speed limit. but i can also easily cite examples of harmless acts like jogging, eating (and then choking) and crossing the road as eventually leading to death. should this be a reason for people to stop jogging, eating or crossing the road?

Those roads that have no physical divider, the joker will stay stationary in the left most lane and signal right. when he judge that there are no vehicles coming from his rear and no oncoming vehicles, he do a u turn from the left most lane into the opposite direction. farking dangerous because alot of those low lives have no qualms making you brake hard just so they can U turn in your face, point blank. those farkers, no need to give chance.

When confronted, say sorry need to rush to make money. Load of rubbish, weak excuse.

I thought these are legal U-turns? I remember practising it during my driving lessons with BBDC years ago..

i know someone will conveniently use this argument as support for reporting by drawing a link between death and acts like illegal u-turn and exceeding speed limit. but i can also easily cite examples of harmless acts like jogging, eating (and then choking) and crossing the road as eventually leading to death. should this be a reason for people to stop jogging, eating or crossing the road?

Yes we should stop jogging and crossing the road!

We should just use the car.

:D

I thought these are legal U-turns? I remember practising it during my driving lessons with BBDC years ago..

i remember my instructor telling me it was illegal now. I may be wrong. :D

alot of saints here who never do wrong.

i say just drive safely without inconveniencing other road users will do.

like to catch so much why no go apply for TP job?

i got alot of feeling alot people commented before viewing the video...

the problem is not the u-turn.... the problem is he was going against traffic and no car would have expected him to turn there.. that is where the danger is....

I think the gov new rule is can U turn anywhere

unless a sign that says cannot U turn.

:D

Correct you on this.

No vehicle to make U-turn at road intersection or junction

↡ Advertisement