PS4 Announced

Nicholas

why AMD?

sure overheat one -.-

Actually wont overheat.. more heaty nia.. if the airflow is done properly. should be okay..

i am using the famed overhead HD4850 and 4870. but no over heat problem when i use a proper gaming casing.. NZXT Phamton Casing. hand put inside the casing. temperature is only slightly above room temperature. so dont think its a issue for PS4.

why AMD?

sure overheat one -.-

Actually wont overheat.. more heaty nia.. if the airflow is done properly. should be okay..

i am using the famed overhead HD4850 and 4870. but no over heat problem when i use a proper gaming casing.. NZXT Phamton Casing. hand put inside the casing. temperature is only slightly above room temperature. so dont think its a issue for PS4.

I'm like a super hardware nerd a few years ago that's why I know this... [laugh]

Definitely Xbox 360's GPU is better because of its eDRAM which allows games to have Anti-aliasing without much performance hit. Also 360's 512MB unified memory architecture allows its GPU to use more RAM than PS3's which uses fixed 256MB on board of GPU, and 256MB for CPU.

However, PS3's CPU which is the CELL is much more powerful so games can tap graphical power from there. But because it was alien to developers, so only those that focus on making full use of CELL can make it look good. In the end, almost all first party games like Uncharted, Killzone 2, Gran Turismo and etc. will look good but many multiplatform games will look worse on PS3.

In summary, Xbox 360's GPU is better but if developers can make use of PS3's CELL, then PS3 games will look better.

(Initially PS3 was designed to have 2 CELL processors, 1 for graphics but I think developers will cry.)

• Praise 1

I'm like a super hardware nerd a few years ago that's why I know this... [laugh]

Definitely Xbox 360's GPU is better because of its eDRAM which allows games to have Anti-aliasing without much performance hit. Also 360's 512MB unified memory architecture allows its GPU to use more RAM than PS3's which uses fixed 256MB on board of GPU, and 256MB for CPU.

However, PS3's CPU which is the CELL is much more powerful so games can tap graphical power from there. But because it was alien to developers, so only those that focus on making full use of CELL can make it look good. In the end, almost all first party games like Uncharted, Killzone 2, Gran Turismo and etc. will look good but many multiplatform games will look worse on PS3.

In summary, Xbox 360's GPU is better but if developers can make use of PS3's CELL, then PS3 games will look better.

(Initially PS3 was designed to have 2 CELL processors, 1 for graphics but I think developers will cry.)

Thanks for the details...I knew it was something along that line..lol :)

in short, PS3 is better than Xbox 360?

wah, so cheem... i only know i like GTA, GOW, COD, FIFA etc.