PS4 Announced

Nicholas

I know @wyfitms getting the VR... Anyone else getting?

I thought there was a launch set that includes the VR set + PS camera + move contollers X2?

But looked through the PS Asia website, seem that the only sets available are A) VR set alone or B) VR set + PS camera.

Read that move controllers are mandatory for some VR games... So will rather get the full set rather than getting the move contollers separately.

Actually if you have the old PS3 move controllers, you can used for the VR. There is no VR set with the move controllers. You can try getting second hand move controllers. My camera came together with my PS4, I got the VR without the camera. 

Yes, there are some games that required move controllers. The games wont let you start with the controllers. 

↡ Advertisement

I read the move controller is not mandatory for most games. So far not sure which game is mandatory

Although the move contr is recommended for better experience

I'll get it separately from gamewerks who is selling $120 a pair

When you buy the games, it will indicate whether you need the move controllers.

If you are into Star Wars, you can try flying the X-Wing. It is very cool. Didnt play long cuz it was dizzy for me. The worst game was the demo driving game... barely can finish one lap.

Did you all try the demo VR set before getting?

Turbocharged

I know @wyfitms getting the VR... Anyone else getting?

I thought there was a launch set that includes the VR set + PS camera + move contollers X2?

But looked through the PS Asia website, seem that the only sets available are A) VR set alone or B) VR set + PS camera.

Read that move controllers are mandatory for some VR games... So will rather get the full set rather than getting the move contollers separately.

Is the VR available in the first place? I thought it's sold out since Nov last year and PO at least 3 mths wait?

Is the VR available in the first place? I thought it's sold out since Nov last year and PO at least 3 mths wait?

You can call Sony Wisma to ask and reserve a set. Mine was the first batch.

When you buy the games, it will indicate whether you need the move controllers.

If you are into Star Wars, you can try flying the X-Wing. It is very cool. Didnt play long cuz it was dizzy for me. The worst game was the demo driving game... barely can finish one lap.

Did you all try the demo VR set before getting?

Which game would u recommend?

Placed my order for PS VR 1 week before CNY.... Just got info that can only expect stock in 3rd week of Feb....  <_<

Meanwhile trying to source for the VR + move contollers + game controllers stand/charger. 

Saw a few on Amazon... With the exchange rate... Damn relectant to buy from Amazon now. 

Anyone got recommendations where to get them? 

Placed my order for PS VR 1 week before CNY.... Just got info that can only expect stock in 3rd week of Feb....  <_<

Meanwhile trying to source for the VR + move contollers + game controllers stand/charger. 

Saw a few on Amazon... With the exchange rate... Damn relectant to buy from Amazon now. 

Anyone got recommendations where to get them? 

i read some guys on hwz got the charger for around $50+

is that cheaper?

Turbocharged
Currently on the market PS4 and it's variants are leading the market by quite a lot. The PS4 games and online community is also larger and more diverse.

Sony is also very aggressive to ensure it keeps the market share. The local gaming convention "Gamestart" is sponsored by Sony for the past 3 years and only MS only step in later.

MS marketing focus is not here cos the marketing team is not in SG unlike Sony. that's why the xbone community and sales is lukewarm. You can see from the online forums that PS4 owners talks and converge more often. There are still xbone users out there but only a handful at the moment after 4 years.

Good luck in your decision...

Edited by Pocus

Currently on the market PS4 and it's variants are leading the market by quite a lot. The PS4 games and online community is also larger and more diverse.

Sony is also very aggressive to ensure it keeps the market share. The local gaming convention "Gamestart" is sponsored by Sony for the past 3 years and only MS only step in later.

MS marketing focus is not here cos the marketing team is not in SG unlike Sony. that's why the xbone community and sales is lukewarm. You can see from the online forums that PS4 owners talks and converge more often. There are still xbone users out there but only a handful at the moment after 4 years.

Good luck in your decision...

We have a group of kakis who met in MCF many years back, and now still playing games together online.... [laugh]

Nope. Why SG so jialat no stock de.

I think i buy from Amazon better

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB/dp/B01LOP8EZC/ref=sr_tnr_p_1_6427871011_1_twi_gam_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1485421865&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+pro

Just no warranty right ? No restriction on game disc i hope.

No region lock but if console DOA how?

We have a group of kakis who met in MCF many years back, and now still playing games together online.... [laugh]

No region lock but if console DOA how?

DOA amazon will cover right?

Thinking of which TV to use for it too.

↡ Advertisement