My engine after 150,000 kms

Ncp91

I always believe a well maintain engine can last a long time.

The frame of the car will rot long before the engine dies.

Anyway our cars only need to last 10 year with a few 20 years.

:D

↡ Advertisement

I always believe a well maintain engine can last a long time.

The frame of the car will rot long before the engine dies.

Anyway our cars only need to last 10 year with a few 20 years.

Not for some engines from a certain German automaker. Regular oil changes, the engine will still self destruct and burn oil.
  • Praise 1

Not for some engines from a certain German automaker. Regular oil changes, the engine will still self destruct and burn oil.

Haha  [thumbsup]

Bro Mai gong Liao, later German car owners come n shoot u. This thread for sharing high mileage engine well taken care of..

I just find it funny when "better" technology isn't always necessarily trouble free..

Mine during 150,000km.

Using cheap engine oil like turtle oil but every 10k will change.

I believe yours is Campro engine? How many times have you change the timing belt for this particular engine?

I believe yours is Campro engine? How many times have you change the timing belt for this particular engine?

nope, not really.

mine is a Renault D4F.

already change twice, 1st at 80k and recent, at 150k.

clutch plate, cable, water pump, seals were also at 150k as I never change them before..

• Praise 2

What kind of check up is needed to ensure a car is still travel worthy after 150K or 200K kilometers?

Can replace engine gasket, oil seals, bearings and check cylinders compression. I had mine changed at 150K, 11 yr. Edited by Alphas

It seems a bit excessive not to mention a little frustrating that you need to make 10 posts here before starting a thread. I appreciate forums in that they help people. Needing to make this many posts would seem more like you are attemptinartificiallyially inflate the value of the site.

No thanks...  

Edited by robkblue

It seems a bit excessive not to mention a little frustrating that you need to make 10 posts here before starting a thread. I appreciate forums in that they help people. Needing to make this many posts would seem more like you are attemptinartificiallyially inflate the value of the site.

No thanks...  

understand the frustration haha... actually by the 2nd day you should be able to reach 10 posts and be able to start new threads... 

No thanks...

Maybe you need to contribute before you can ask?

Or keep out the pesky bots or companies advertising?

Anyway so many treads here you have a new topic no one has started a thread here before?

• Praise 1

No thanks...

Bye bye and all the best findind a forum that suits you.

• Praise 1

Maybe you need to contribute before you can ask?

Or keep out the pesky bots or companies advertising?

Anyway so many treads here you have a new topic no one has started a thread here before?

• Praise 1

There is no green pasture that suits everyone la.. Hope he finds a forum that has no requirements to start new threads. But I thought 10 posts already quite lenient leh.. Not that difficult la.. Maybe he wants a fast way in..

• Praise 4

There is no green pasture that suits everyone la.. Hope he finds a forum that has no requirements to start new threads. But I thought 10 posts already quite lenient leh.. Not that difficult la.. Maybe he wants a fast way in..

he may have some burning question want to ask but nowhere to post...