Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5214 replies to this topic | 26,641 praises

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do u all feel that with the shift in our attention towards rising coe prices, we have forgotten how crazy petrol prices have become?

Are we getting used to rising petrol prices too?

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what can we do????? sad.gif
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tot I just saw a reduction poster of $0.04 by esso when I pump petrol today?
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A lot of things we cant do.

But still.... nice for a coffee talk mah!

Last time the way we cursed the cartels very funny

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

U know the current price of v power now?

Vis a Vis the price of crude oil
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

U know the current price of v power now?

Vis a Vis the price of crude oil

I remember when I last pump.. 2.52?
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

got vpower promo this weekend..

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It was actually raised 4 cts a day before the reduction.......so it's still back to the same old price as of 7 Feb after the reduction 1 day later........ laugh.gif

Anyway for the past few weeks the increase has been ard 16 cts with reductions of 1 ct and the recent 4 cts.... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I remember when I last pump.. 2.52?

Last week pump at $2.62 before discount.

Fairlady.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Petrol is cheap here lah. But most rides will spoil if anything below RON 98/ Vpower is used.

Edited by Sabian, 24 February 2013 - 06:46 AM.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Zyklon
  • Premium member
    Zyklon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Doesn't matter what you or me think.

Government thinks it is ok.

http://www.mti.gov.s...S1Q2011__FA.pdf

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Josephsatu
  • Josephsatu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Doesn't matter what you or me think.

Government thinks it is ok.

http://www.mti.gov.s...S1Q2011__FA.pdf

They will always protect the oil industry and two more, wanna make a guess what they are?

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do u all feel that with the shift in our attention towards rising coe prices, we have forgotten how crazy petrol prices have become?

Are we getting used to rising petrol prices too?

Dunno leh. I just know 97 has dropped fm rm2.90 to rm2.70/lit last few months.

Maybe jb petrol follow oil price closer. SG petrol more how much cartel can cut yr throat.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It was actually raised 4 cts a day before the reduction.......so it's still back to the same old price as of 7 Feb after the reduction 1 day later........ laugh.gif

Anyway for the past few weeks the increase has been ard 16 cts with reductions of 1 ct and the recent 4 cts.... tongue.gif

So its just another one of their tricks to make u THINK petrol price has come down. laugh.gif

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dunno leh. I just know 97 has dropped fm rm2.90 to rm2.70/lit last few months.

Maybe jb petrol follow oil price closer. SG petrol more how much cartel can cut yr throat.

MY 97 drop because of election. ..

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

MY 97 drop because of election. ..

They don't have to drop ron97 for election reason. Their ron95 has been rm1.90 which is only for Malaysia vehicle
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

if it can help to reduce congestion, i think it is good that pump price go up.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

They don't have to drop ron97 for election reason. Their ron95 has been rm1.90 which is only for Malaysia vehicle

There are alot of Malaysian pumping 97 for their cars too, they want to buy their votes. The crude have increase but not their pump price. Its all controlled.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Zogel
  • Zogel
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

There are alot of Malaysian pumping 97 for their cars too, they want to buy their votes. The crude have increase but not their pump price. Its all controlled.

Yup. All controlled. Sadly, it's not controlled here... rolleyes.gif

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if it can help to reduce congestion, i think it is good that pump price go up.

Theres erp. Coe. And now there's petrol price?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: petrol, price, fuel, shell, esso and 2 more...

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users