Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Just go to the cheapest one la. No need to think. All their petrol come from the same place. If they keep giving $8 voucher then that makes them the cheapest so go there. Once no more voucher then go back SPC which is always cheaper.

Will it make any difference if you are shell or Spc shareholder?

I.e. support the brand you like

E.g. Singtel shareholder then use Singtel mobile as your phone

↡ Advertisement

Hi Sis/Bros, I've got 8 standard chartered petrol vouchers which im not using and would like to give it away since i pumping shell with vouchers. Its valid till 28th feb 17 and its $6 off with minimum $60 gross purchase of caltex petrol with techron. Do give me a pm if u are interested. Have a great weekend ahead!!

• Praise 9

Hi Sis/Bros, I've got 8 standard chartered petrol vouchers which im not using and would like to give it away since i pumping shell with vouchers. Its valid till 28th feb 17 and its $6 off with minimum $60 gross purchase of caltex petrol with techron. Do give me a pm if u are interested. Have a great weekend ahead!!

I received the same thing as well. PM me if anyone interested. Pick up at hg.
  • Praise 3

No the $3 off $51 and above in net spending on cc applies only to UOB cc.

Next time I got chance I post my receipts

This is what I meant by the UOB CC $3 off $51 net spend. Official Receipt shows $60.02 but my credit card is only charged $57.02.

So for my this full tank, I paid $57.02 for $70.61 worth of petrol (19.2% off). This is my normal rate, no coupon/special promo. 

post-171461-0-37620100-1484460146_thumb.jpg

I usually take caltex petrol. can I have it if you dont mind.

thanks

i go to ass-whole pang jio, walk past fuel pump kaypo look at the price....

KKNBCCB !!!!

RON95 IS NOW $2.11 LIAO !!!!!!!!

:a-panic:  :omg:

Edited by Nightkids
  • Praise 3

I think that brings more to logical semblance tothe previous (apparent) disparity between the 95-92 and the 98-95 spreads.

It was a no-brainer then to pump 95R (over 92R), but to pump 98R may be a hurdle for some (many?)!

I think that brings more to logical semblance tothe previous (apparent) disparity between the 95-92 and the 98-95 spreads.

It was a no-brainer then to pump 95R (over 92R), but to pump 98R may be a hurdle for some (many?)!

In 2015, the Government increased the petrol excise duty for RON 98 more than RON 95's, which partly explains the pump price spread:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-budget-2015-rise-in-petrol-duty-but-drivers-will-enjoy-road-tax-rebates

• Praise 1

KNN ... oil price is still below $55 hor

imagine oil price goes up to $60 ... $80 ... what's the pump price ... hong kan liao

i go to ass-whole pang jio, walk past fuel pump kaypo look at the price....

KKNBCCB !!!!

RON95 IS NOW $2.11 LIAO !!!!!!!!

:a-panic::omg:

Edited by Wt_know

Just pumped at cowtex 95 at 2.11

Cowtex Chong pang, accumulate $300 worth of petrol receipts before end feb, can change umbrella

• Praise 2

HSBC give coupon for caltex. Every 60 dollar deduct 6 dollars. 

MUST call the call center to ask to send to your next credit card billing. Of course if u go green and use e statement, then bo kangtao liao

who don't know?

pump price is so complext that requires a Master + PhD to understand meh? LOL

looks like a typical cycle in the office when someone hedge the fuel and lost big time in 2016 and another department paying the price ..

↡ Advertisement