Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Think it's only for Standchart Visa Infinite Credit Cards...

I received a stack of Caltex vouchers from SCB for my Manhatten card. Guess it should be for SCB customers regardless of cards?

I received a stack of Caltex vouchers from SCB for my Manhatten card. Guess it should be for SCB customers regardless of cards?

Guess no harm trying ... as long as you have the discount vouchers.

Turbocharged

I have a few of their cards, including Manhattan and infinite.. not received either..

Maybe got misdelivered or stun by by the postman.

Found many times my neighbor letter in my box. Only improved after I complained, weeks later or happened again

FYI.....wife make a good exchange. Travel with Asiamiles and they can exchange for petrol vouchers. Pure vouchers and pay nothing. Great exchanges.

FYI.....wife make a good exchange. Travel with Asiamiles and they can exchange for petrol vouchers. Pure vouchers and pay nothing. Great exchanges.

Thanks for the tip bro, tempting thought.. exchanging my wife, but I think she is a lovely woman.. so will keep wife and forgo those vouchers  [laugh]

Edited by therock
  • Praise 3

Thanks for the tip bro, tempting thought.. exchanging my wife, but I think she is a lovely woman.. so will keep wife and forgo those vouchers [laugh]

that is the right answer haha...

Turbocharged

I thot still can redeem for NTUC voucher ?

Esso NTUC vouchers promo last day on 18 Oct. Fast hand fast leg before too late!

Above $40 gross petrol purchase can redeem max 2 x $10. If $80 must split to 2 x $40 if u wish to redeem 4 vouchers. Very stupid.

• Praise 1

Esso NTUC vouchers promo last day on 18 Oct. Fast hand fast leg before too late!

Above $40 gross petrol purchase can redeem max 2 x $10. If $80 must split to 2 x $40 if u wish to redeem 4 vouchers. Very stupid.

yah lor... TMD. I pumped $100 2 times, so those receipts can only redeem 2 x $10 vouchers...

still got a few more receipts in Aug/Sep, later today or tmr go and redeem.

Can go to any station to redeem...

No more stock bro

huh, really? 

Sat i went Jurong, no more.

Sun i went Upp Serangoon, still have.

Dunno today/tmr still have or not...

• Praise 1

I have a few of their cards, including Manhattan and infinite.. not received either..

Maybe got misdelivered or stun by by the postman.

Found many times my neighbor letter in my box. Only improved after I complained, weeks later or happened again

Aiyah... i sotong, missed the mails earlier. Had tot SCB will send in some P&C-marked envelope, so looked for those among my mails, and couldn't find any.

Then last night opened the rest of my mails, and found it in one of those unmarked envelopes, just like any other advert-type mails...  [smash]

Already lugi 2 times this month when pumped without vouchers already  [bigcry]

Should have opened all my mails earlier...

It came with this letter for illustration, say got >30% discount wor... true or not?

Solly dunno how to rotate photo to be portrait leh...

post-17508-0-71712700-1508202651_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

yah lor... TMD. I pumped $100 2 times, so those receipts can only redeem 2 x $10 vouchers...

still got a few more receipts in Aug/Sep, later today or tmr go and redeem.

Can go to any station to redeem...

huh, really? 

Sat i went Jurong, no more.

Sun i went Upp Serangoon, still have.

Dunno today/tmr still have or not...

yesterday i pumped at esso jurong east branch (which can use the oct $5 discount vouchers)

no more ntuc vouchers stock

if go other esso branches, i think need to pump petrol before they allow exchange ntuc vouchers

(cant use the $5 discount vouchers since it's only valid at jurong east branch)

think their strategy. LPPL

• Praise 1

Better mind our dollars and cents. Price hike coming soon...

Iraqi forces seize oil city Kirkuk from Kurds in bold advance

Adds U.S. State Department statement in paragraph 10

BAGHDAD/KIRKUK, Iraq, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Iraqi government forces captured the major Kurdish-held oil city of Kirkuk on Monday, responding to a Kurdish referendum on independence with a bold lightning strike that transforms the balance of power in the country.

A convoy of armoured vehicles from Iraq's elite U.S.-trained Counter-Terrorism Force seized Kirkuk's provincial government headquarters less than a day after the operation began, a Reuters reporter in Kirkuk said.

• Praise 1

Aiyah... i sotong, missed the mails earlier. Had tot SCB will send in some P&C-marked envelope, so looked for those among my mails, and couldn't find any.

Then last night opened the rest of my mails, and found it in one of those unmarked envelopes, just like any other advert-type mails...  [smash]

Already lugi 2 times this month when pumped without vouchers already  [bigcry]

Should have opened all my mails earlier...

It came with this letter for illustration, say got >30% discount wor... true or not?

Solly dunno how to rotate photo to be portrait leh...

They give you extra rebate (10.8%/$4.18 for every $50 gross fuel purchase) if you spend more than $600 using your SCB credit card each month ... that's how they arrive at >30% discount.

• Praise 2

yesterday i pumped at esso jurong east branch (which can use the oct $5 discount vouchers)

no more ntuc vouchers stock

if go other esso branches, i think need to pump petrol before they allow exchange ntuc vouchers

(cant use the $5 discount vouchers since it's only valid at jurong east branch)

think their strategy. LPPL

I did that too. Went IMM on Sat so pumped at Jurong using the vouchers too.

Max'ed out used 2 for $100, plus another one more for $10...

forgot to redeem NTUC voucher. 

Then later called them, they said anyway no more stock, asked me go elsewhere redeem using their receipt.

Next day i redeemed it at Upp Serangoon. Some more dug out some old receipts pumped elsewhere didn't redeem, and redeemed i think 10 in total.

Found some more at home. maybe later will call to see whether they still have...

You can go other stations to try.

They give you extra rebate (10.8%/$4.18 for every $50 gross fuel purchase) if you spend more than $600 using your SCB credit card each month ... that's how they arrive at >30% discount.

As usual, sure got catch...

Doubt i will hit $600 leh... maybe should rope in other people to use same card, then share the savings  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1