Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Sure.

from a marketing perspective.....

do you think spc pricing itself the lowest is by choice and to help consumers keep other players' prices in check?

:D

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement

Sure.

Are you one of those who want opposition to put pressure on PAP but still vote for PAP every election?

PAP also give drumstick before election.

But after that they will take one whole chicken back from you.

So next time when SPC join the party and petrol price keep increasing, don't come here and KPKB.

chill bro... many of us are pumping SPC. 

from a marketing perspective.....

do you think spc pricing itself the lowest is by choice and to help consumers keep other players' prices in check?

I don't think SPC is pricing itself lowest. Their prices are actually the same (but the authorities said that there is no cartel). The only difference is when there is an increase, they time it differently, usually by 1 day or so! [mad]

Confirmed double confirmed Esso 5000 $2.21.

I just pumped this morning. :(

Esso 8000 lagi song: $2.48

Damn sian.

Just went to pump and saw the price increase.  [:|]

of course oil companies would love to have high margins

unfortunately margins are dictated by demand and supply forces....

and refinery margins had gone negative before

Transient effect only lah ... simple what ... margin negative, keep on increasing price lor!

I don't think SPC is pricing itself lowest. Their prices are actually the same (but the authorities said that there is no cartel). The only difference is when there is an increase, they time it differently, usually by 1 day or so! [mad]

Got cartel or not, even blind and deaf knows as long as they have to pay. Only consumers can do themselves a favour by creating that competition. Don't rely on CASE lah, MCF is more powerful because here we share the facts live not giving craps and theory and a motherhood statement.

I pump SPC using POSB credit card. :a-noway:

• Praise 2

Singaporeans are a lame bunch. SPC die die don't increase but yet you guys don't support. Just want it to put pressure on other companies. What kind of a F theory is that?

Give your money to the company that deserve it.

What you expect, look at the political situation
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

heng i changed to diesel car liao....

see the petrol up and up i sibei tulan....

Diesel also kenna 10c diesel tax and moving up. Just that the magnitude isn't as big and fast as petrol
  • Praise 2

Diesel also kenna 10c diesel tax and moving up. Just that the magnitude isn't as big and fast as petrol

Yes, but compare to petrol @ 2.18 for 95...

i think i am more happy with diesel

• Praise 3

just pumped at SPC this morning. 

92 - $2.17

95 - $2.21

98 - $2.44

Same price but No cartel!

I suppose diesel is excluded?

What I am afraid is that diesel will face the same fate as CNG!

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Good news for SPC and AmEx cardholders - there is a 21% discount promo on now till 30 April 2018.

Just have to enroll your AmEx card with SPC to enjoy the additional 7.1% discount.

Details: http://promotions.americanexpress.com.sg/offers/travel-hotels/spc/

....hmmm ... just cancelled my amex card ... they stuck up don't want to waive the yearly fees ...

just stick to POSB mC.

Same price but No cartel!

What I am afraid is that diesel will face the same fate as CNG!

if you daring then go for industrial diesel lor ... we use it for forklifts and trucks ... very much cheaper ... but dunno car engine can last how long ...

• Praise 1

....hmmm ... just cancelled my amex card ... they stuck up don't want to waive the yearly fees ...

just stick to POSB mC.

if you daring then go for industrial diesel lor ... we use it for forklifts and trucks ... very much cheaper ... but dunno car engine can last how long ...

I won't buy a diesel car lah!

just stick to POSB mC.

If a euro 6 diesel truck can use, why a euro 6 diesel car cannot use?

• Praise 1