Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

(edited)

Petrol price for 95 up until 2.24? :blink:

reclaiming from NSMan discounts given earlier. [laugh]

My next car will be a diesel that can do 20km/l.

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

For those not hyper-miler, please don't complaint about the price of the petrol. It's the right foot... For hyper miler, just change to a better FC car. Or plan your route wisely.

for those drivers whom are light footer and always fix your eyes on your whatever FC mileage indicator, please move OFF from the overtaking lane 1 if you wanna do happy cruising at 70kmh or 90kmh. They are many other drivers whom are proudly burning fuels like me, hahaha [laugh]:D

• Praise 2

for those drivers whom are light footer and always fix your eyes on your whatever FC mileage indicator, please move OFF from the overtaking lane 1 if you wanna do happy cruising at 70kmh or 90kmh. They are many other drivers whom are proudly burning fuels like me, hahaha [laugh]:D

Come to think of it, side track abit, I rather ppl hog lane 1 rather than center lane..... happened this morning on PIE, this driver travelling at around 50 to 60kph, WTF man.... The left and right lane is zooming past her like crazy. Damn irritating.....

• Praise 1

Come to think of it, side track abit, I rather ppl hog lane 1 rather than center lane..... happened this morning on PIE, this driver travelling at around 50 to 60kph, WTF man.... The left and right lane is zooming past her like crazy. Damn irritating.....

Gib her a break lah...she is trying to achieve the next pump in 20 days [laugh]

(edited)

Gib her a break lah...she is trying to achieve the next pump in 20 days [laugh]

How you know it's a her? Initially I type lady then I change it to driver and yet you know, you saw her on PIE? [laugh]

Edited: Damn, I type her in my previous msg [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Deckbuild

How you know it's a her? Initially I type lady then I change it to driver and yet you know, you saw her on PIE? [laugh]

Edited: Damn, I type her in my previous msg [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] I seldom look at other drivers while on the road...scared kena accident if I see chio one [:p]

[laugh] [laugh] I seldom look at other drivers while on the road...scared kena accident if I see chio one [:p]

Haha, quite true, it does cause me to ebrake a few times when looking beside.

Supersonic

reclaiming from NSMan discounts given earlier. [laugh]

My next car will be a diesel that can do 20km/l.

NSMan discounts not enough to cover lo. <_<

Supersonic

Lol, nowadays lots of such drivers on the road. <_<

Ya, it's really annoying.... Left or right also can't move when they hog center lane.... Chances of kena rear end is very much higher on center lane as well if this happens....

(edited)

Acheree, nothing wrong driving below limit on lane 2 or 3, gib and take lah.

Best is, if want to drive in a relac jack mood, its better to stick to lane 3 [cool]

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Supersonic

Ya, it's really annoying.... Left or right also can't move when they hog center lane.... Chances of kena rear end is very much higher on center lane as well if this happens....

Lol, thinking what's wrong with people nowadays? Always like to hog lane on the outer lane regardless on expressway or normal road! [shakehead]

(edited)

second that.

IT would save alot of unnecessary accidents OR chain collision.

Edited by Bilsteiner
  • Praise 2