Any recommendation for roast duck rice?

Rubbishman

All the food lovers out there, kindly share your favourite roast duck rice.

My favourite is the Lau Phuay Chay roast duck at Alexandra Village. The roast duck is good; Roast duck is crispy and not too oily. Roast meat is nicely done and some burn ends add to the cripsy texture. Their signature is their thick and aromatic gravy topping with every plate of rice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I like braised duck noodle personally.. there is a coffee shop at chai chee, opposite Chsi Chee technopark, that sells good duck noodle. Their kueh chap super cheap also.. not famous one but quite nice

1) kopitiam along Enggor Street. Roast duck and meats are good. Long queue at lunchtime. Open on Sat too. Sorry i dunno the name of the shop but it's right next to the drinks/fruits stall. However, the ventilation inside the (airconditioned) kopitiam is bad.

2) You Kee in JB http://johorkaki.blogspot.sg/2012/02/roast...you-kee-xo.html

Yap Chuan in Ubi is good, but they only sell whole ducks for takeaway. No rice. The siew yoke there is good too.

• Praise 2

Good roast duck must be oily, not too oily where got nice.

The roast duck's oilness is just nice, not too oily, in perfect proportion to the crispy skin.

There are those very oily roast ducks that I have eaten; the skin is not crispy and when you eat with the oily underskin, its very scary.... just like the aftermath after eating those soft shell crabs.

The roast duck's oilness is just nice, not too oily, in perfect proportion to the crispy skin.

There are those very oily roast ducks that I have eaten; the skin is not crispy and when you eat with the oily underskin, its very scary.... just like the aftermath after eating those soft shell crabs.

I know what you mean, crispy duck, and when you bite into it, the oil coats on your lip, heavenly. The 荣记 roast duck I quite like. Nice and they are everywhere, and not too much queuing.

Serangoon nex food republic, the stall that sell roast duck, roast suckling pig. Not bad.

The Eng nor street one, which 1 of the bro above mentioned is also good. I think called ming kee.

• Praise 1

All the food lovers out there, kindly share your favourite roast duck rice.

My favourite is the Lau Phuay Chay roast duck at Alexandra Village. The roast duck is good; Roast duck is crispy and not too oily. Roast meat is nicely done and some burn ends add to the cripsy texture. Their signature is their thick and aromatic gravy topping with every plate of rice.

fatty weng at ABC market!

the bu jian tian charsiew and roast duck leg is best!

those interested can also try the roasted stall in the canteen at AMK Industrial Park III

Cheap and Nice!![thumbsup]

And not to forget the 九江 roast stall at Ghim Moh market !! [:p]

Edited by Xefera
  • Praise 2

favorite Cantonese roast duck is Kay Lee..favorite Teochew roast duck is same as u..老半齋

• Praise 1