Search
ASUS Padfone Infinity

• Search this thread
29 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone waiting? Quite expensive wor.

http://www.gsmarena....-review-899.php

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone waiting? Quite expensive wor.

http://www.gsmarena....-review-899.php

yeah.. too expensive..

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged

must see how much starhub is selling w contract n if it comes w free station...i will consider.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed

Expensive cos they still make you pay for two items. biggrin.gif
you thought i was talking about you? BAZINGA PUNK!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

must see how much starhub is selling w contract n if it comes w free station...i will consider.

outside of Starhub.

any other retailer selling Asus Padfone?

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    Neutral Newbie

Anyone using padfone 2?
How is it? Better than Note2 LTE?

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

outside of Starhub.

any other retailer selling Asus Padfone?

Challanger got sell padfone 2

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

Anyone using padfone 2?
How is it? Better than Note2 LTE?

I using padfone 2 for 2months. The touch screen is very responsive, battery life not bad, can last whole day with about 30% left with moderate useage, wifi is excellent just like using desktop or laptop surfing speed.

Padfone 2 vs Note 2 , erm, can't compare with apple with orange as Note2 is 5.5inch vs 4.7 inch and each has it's own plus points.

I like Padfone 2 13MP camera, zero shutter lag and burst shot. Picture quality wise, day time not bad considering it is using HP camera, when taken in low light condition or night time, picture has quite abit of noises.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Enzomatrix
  • Premium member
    Enzomatrix
    5th Gear

my padfone 2 location services doesnt work when on 4G... it only works on 3G gprs and wifi lol

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    6th Gear

my padfone 2 location services doesnt work when on 4G... it only works on 3G gprs and wifi lol

Mine can leh.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    Neutral Newbie

Oh ok think i will be getting a asus cause it is bigger.
i am already quite impress by their padfone 1 and now they have a 2nd out.
Only thing not so good is that they don't support SD card.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Challanger got sell padfone 2

oh.. i didnt see in jurong point Challenger leh..

hmm.. maybe i go ask again.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Oh ok think i will be getting a asus cause it is bigger.
i am already quite impress by their padfone 1 and now they have a 2nd out.
Only thing not so good is that they don't support SD card.

no choice. go for cloud base storage lor.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    Neutral Newbie

yup.
Anyway thanks.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Supercharged

Harvey Norman also got sell but it's quite ex......

http://www.harveynor...fone2-64gb.html
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Joseph22
  • Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Harvey Norman also got sell but it's quite ex......

http://www.harveynor...fone2-64gb.html

why they didnt show the demo set confused.gif

anyway, i looking at the 32GB one. Starhub selling around 1098 i think.

no choice. buy for mum. two in one device.. what she need.

And finally, a big thank you.

Edited by Joseph22, 26 February 2013 - 09:49 PM.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    Neutral Newbie

I am looking for the 64GB one but starhub only have the 32GB......

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    Neutral Newbie

Check this out there is a PadFone Infinity coming out in April.
But Ex.
http://asia.cnet.com...ty-46728831.htm

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Supercharged

You're welcome, bro......... cool.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Dh6211
  • Premium member
    Dh6211
    3rd Gear

I'm a Padfone 2 user as well... quite happy with it though it went to the service centre twice. First time was a damaged led screen after I dropped it. Then the speaker went as well after producing husky sound. I may go back the 3rd time as I found a small gap at one corner off the tablet after dropping it.

Potential users do be aware of the after sales service. The service centre is around upper paya lebar road and it will take a week for repairs to be done. It is only open 5.5 days a week.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Others Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users