Proton Exora#2

SGXora

so how much you spend on floor alone? wanna compare if its cheaper to DIY or let the JB workshop do..hehe

It all depends on what material you are using.

Since I was balancing the weight, used T4102C only for the 1st 2 rows of the floor and over the back wheel Arc

The rest I did using the normal Sheet including the Roof.

So the whole material cost including Glue and tools for Flooring and Roofing was around S$300.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It all depends on what material you are using.

Since I was balancing the weight, used T4102C only for the 1st 2 rows of the floor and over the back wheel Arc

The rest I did using the normal Sheet including the Roof.

So the whole material cost including Glue and tools for Flooring and Roofing was around S$300.

so that make to RM738 for both Floor and Roof... cheap...

but my focus is now the floor first...than the wheel arcs.

Dear Exora Members,

Any one looking to add a 2nd horn for your Exora?

I have changed another one so thought to give away the original one.... but need to come to Woodlands to collect :)

Dear Exora Members,

Any one looking to add a 2nd horn for your Exora?

I have changed another one so thought to give away the original one.... but need to come to Woodlands to collect :)

Bro..you living in Woodlands around Blk 300plus? cause saw a CFE Exora parked there near my block..same colour as the one in your pic [:)]

Bro..you living in Woodlands around Blk 300plus? cause saw a CFE Exora parked there near my block..same colour as the one in your pic [:)]

I'm at 600 series.... yes, there are a few around my place also...

Ya...juz waiting 4 coe to soften some more..anyway still can afford to wait..

very few 2nd hand exora for sale..havnt sat in 1 b4..

In my neighbourhood got 1 exora, everytime walk past, i will oogle..from outside looks good, tall & big..

but the omv quite low..13-14k..

btw wats the FC like..

I wish.. Proton brought in their signature Perdana in here.. I love the design.. :wub::wub:

• Praise 1

By the way when I install acc at Jb susur 4 just now saw a black Exora cps opc SJW3xxx install rooftop DVD/Led fog lights/Carbon air charger with heat shield/Twin muffler tip and install electric power system.Any bros went there just now @ 4.20pm?

• Praise 1

Went to the showroom and totally obsessed by the bold cfe version.. Especially the driver seating position and height is superb. Easy entry and exit to the car.. Functions are mostly there.. Sadly se not enthu to let me test drive when I asked.. Price wise is ok except dunno to take the plunge now or wait a while more... Haiz...

To check with those having the CFE ride....

Do you hear a whistling sound from the Driver's Window side when going around 80km or higher speed?

Seems like I was able to overcome this issue...

From forums I saw few were doing testings on this....

Some says it is from the door Visors and some says it is from the side mirror...

Saw in one forum that one owner suspected it could be coming from the Quarter glass gap...

I just added a 3M rubber Felt to the Front Pillar Quarter Glass (Driver side). To me seems like the wistle sound was coming in via that....

Yesterday tested out and didn't hear the whistling sound any more... was driving in 80 to 100km...

Need to test out a bit more longer trip in MY to finalise...

The replacement for my Car's Dim Brake light arrived and TTS replaced it for me.

For the jerking issue, they have already updated the ECU and TCU to latest version but the jerking still persists.

So they are now suspecting that it is due to a Petrol Valve (which is a common issue giving trouble for some 2012 earlier release CFE) so ordered for replacement.

Will update the results after replacement.

Supercharged

Went to the showroom and totally obsessed by the bold cfe version.. Especially the driver seating position and height is superb. Easy entry and exit to the car.. Functions are mostly there.. Sadly se not enthu to let me test drive when I asked.. Price wise is ok except dunno to take the plunge now or wait a while more... Haiz...

How come the SE so yaya? Not "enthu" to let you test drive....some more sales already not so good. [shakehead]

Se told me that COE will drop further,Dunno if they have in house loan or not.

Try the Preve and Exora CFE not bad for a light turbo cars

Se told me that COE will drop further,Dunno if they have in house loan or not.

Try the Preve and Exora CFE not bad for a light turbo cars

agree.. but since paying soooo much already even i a single lady i will go for exora... cos both also 1.6 and why nort go for one with more space.. the car is very pretty for a 7 seater so i dun mind driving one... targetting to buy exora end of next yr to add on another car in msia for meeeee hahaha... love every bit of it

• Praise 1

Supercharged

agree.. but since paying soooo much already even i a single lady i will go for exora... cos both also 1.6 and why nort go for one with more space.. the car is very pretty for a 7 seater so i dun mind driving one... targetting to buy exora end of next yr to add on another car in msia for meeeee hahaha... love every bit of it

Yup, and a lady driving a tall vehicle like MPV or SUV will always makes heads turn.... [:p]

How come the SE so yaya? Not "enthu" to let you test drive....some more sales already not so good. [shakehead]

Dunno why also... Nvm la not in hurry I still have 4 yrs left... Monitor closely the price once gut feel its ok price then move in lor...

↡ Advertisement