Great Eastern Customer Service Hotline sucks

Tjkbeluga

Has anyone ever call their hotline? I have been calling them to ask for some info about my policy to always gets looped in automated voice or even if manage to get through, nobody pick up..... :angry:

↡ Advertisement

Has anyone ever call their hotline? I have been calling them to ask for some info about my policy to always gets looped in automated voice or even if manage to get through, nobody pick up..... :angry:

I got no acct with GE but AXA's cso also asked me to better call my agent for more info last time when I called up...... [laugh]

I had the same problem today so i emailed them instead. very frustrating.

Can anyone tell me which customer service hotline is not sucks?

Basically, all are sucks. The only difference is which one is more sucks.

Mine is a very old policy, which was the first policy I bought when I join the workforce.... the agent die where already....

perhaps calling up the agency (not the head office) will be faster. My 1st agent from AIA passed away and passed down to the 2nd one but then he disappeared. Then my father go down to the agency (my whole family bought from the same 1st agent) to bang table and our 3rd and current agent was assigned to us.

This one is exceptionally bad.... Normally, if you call a poor hotline, you'll be at least put on hold.... This one is worse.... You navigate until you selected to talk to a customer care personel, then it kick you back to the main menu.... You then have to navigate again.... The loop goes on and on....

not in my opinion.....can't say all sucks just because of some black sheeps...... <_<

I've been fortunate to have been served by good cso on their hotline before. the most recent case will be M1 and another is AMEX...... [cool]

perhaps calling up the agency (not the head office) will be faster. My 1st agent from AIA passed away and passed down to the 2nd one but then he disappeared. Then my father go down to the agency (my whole family bought from the same 1st agent) to bang table and our 3rd and current agent was assigned to us.

Long time ago bought a policy from a AIA guy. He resigned and disappear.

Agency does not bother to assign anyone to my policy.

Every year just pay premium.

I won't bother with any insurance agency. They are all the same.

They call you, when they need your money.

Once they collected your money, they disappear.

my experience will be that they will not assign you any until you make a claim or contact them......... [laugh]

all these "orphan" policies are usually assigned to an agent in the same group. Some will bother to call and introduce themselves, some simply bo chup but bottomline is there will always be an official agent tied to your policies.

i got similar encounter ... bought a policy from my ex-manager ... then never see him again ... i did not even get my policy documents !!

then i asked my other agent and he told me to write in to the agency instead of the HQ and then I got a full refund of paid up premiums of abt 3 years !! and of course, policy is terminated lah ...

however this other agent just passed away 2 months back ... now just waiting for the agency to assign a new agent to me.

i got similar encounter ... bought a policy from my ex-manager ... then never see him again ... i did not even get my policy documents !!

then i asked my other agent and he told me to write in to the agency instead of the HQ and then I got a full refund of paid up premiums of abt 3 years !! and of course, policy is terminated lah ...

however this other agent just passed away 2 months back ... now just waiting for the agency to assign a new agent to me.

you mean the 1st policy was neber in effect ie no coverage for you??? Hope that you did not have to make a claim during that 3 years........ [sweatdrop]

Dun waste time. Just go to their head office(oppo hong lim there), bring your policy along or note down the number, go to the front desk say you want to cancel and take back your money. If they ask you what happen and why? Just say you urgently need the money. After receiving the cheque quickly run to the bank and bank in the cheque. :D

Problem solved. [:p]

That's what I did. No one bothered so I took back my money and say bye bye.

Edited by Watwheels

Dun waste time. Just go to their head office(oppo hong lim there), bring your policy along or note down the number, go to the front desk say you want to cancel and take back your money. If they ask you what happen and why? Just say you urgently need the money. After receiving the cheque quickly run to the bank and bank in the cheque. :D

Problem solved. [:p]

That's what I did. No one bothered so I took back my money and say bye bye.

if that's his only insurance policy then he got no coverage liao......... [laugh]

if that's his only insurance policy then he got no coverage liao......... [laugh]

Aiya, so many ppl doing insolence for so many diff company. All he has to do is wave his hand...many will come.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement