Which authority to report to?

7ronaldo7

Which authority should I look for to report this? LTA? Traffic Police?

I think its high time the authorities educate drivers of these heavy vehicles to keep left.

photo231313450pm.jpg

↡ Advertisement

traffic offence should be TP bah.........anyway if not them they should redirect to the relevant authority...... [:p]

This sort of thing is hard to control. Just be careful when overtaking because they have bigger blind spot. But I agree, quite an eyesore to see them on the 2nd lane and sometimes 1st lane even.

So normal now... Maybe u can try traffic police ba

Doesn't mean that it's a norm than we can condone such behaviours.

Honestly the fellah is traveling in excess of his speed limit.

Secondly he pose a lot of danger to other road users around him.

I exited at Rochor road and saw him sticking to lane 2 even until marina south.

I can say that area now is pretty twisty and his setup doesn't give him the agility and responsiveness to get round those bend without causing others to intentionally slowdown.

Neutral Newbie

Doesn't mean that it's a norm than we can condone such behaviours.

Honestly the fellah is traveling in excess of his speed limit.

Secondly he pose a lot of danger to other road users around him.

I exited at Rochor road and saw him sticking to lane 2 even until marina south.

I can say that area now is pretty twisty and his setup doesn't give him the agility and responsiveness to get round those bend without causing others to intentionally slowdown.

Lol. Dude, chill. Bro 7ronaldo7 didn't say we should condone it.

Just report to TP lo. Nth else you can do liao.

Supersonic

So normal now... Maybe u can try traffic police ba

Agreed it is too common and normal now. Everyday you can see so many such commercial vehicles travelling on the 2nd lane. -_-

Neutral Newbie

Agreed it is too common and normal now. Everyday you can see so many such commercial vehicles travelling on the 2nd lane. -_-

Or 1st. I just steer clear of them. Cos when they see TP, they will suddenly force into the extreme left lane 1. Damn scary.

Neutral Newbie

Just in time to see this thread.just lim kopi with my kaki from spf just now and he mentioned about a similar type of trailer driven by a prc killed someone today.most likely will appear in tmr news.

Neutral Newbie

Just in time to see this thread.just lim kopi with my kaki from spf just now and he mentioned about a similar type of trailer driven by a prc killed someone today.most likely will appear in tmr news.

I have a neighbour who drives container trailers in PSA. He told me his driving very fierce liao. But he say his PRC drivers are worst. He told me they really don't care red light, 1st lane or what.

I had a friend who said smth interesting. He said most PRC drives on our lane 1 cos in their country, the right lane is for slower cars. They haven't got used to it. True anot, I dono. But it is a possibility.

Supersonic
(edited)

Or 1st. I just steer clear of them. Cos when they see TP, they will suddenly force into the extreme left lane 1. Damn scary.

Think TP also would not do anything to these trailers, they only signal them to drive back to the left lane when TP see them. Or these trailers would suddenly go back to left lane when they see TP.

Edited by 13177

I have a neighbour who drives container trailers in PSA. He told me his driving very fierce liao. But he say his PRC drivers are worst. He told me they really don't care red light, 1st lane or what.

I had a friend who said smth interesting. He said most PRC drives on our lane 1 cos in their country, the right lane is for slower cars. They haven't got used to it. True anot, I dono. But it is a possibility.

Yes in China lane 1 is for slow trailers cos they are Left Hand Drive

Neutral Newbie

Yes in China lane 1 is for slow trailers cos they are Left Hand Drive

No la bro. I know china left hand drive. What I meant was the drivers really not used to it or using it as an excuse. Lol. Paiseh. I should have been clearer.

This is clearly a poor excuse. When we drove in mainland europe, we got used to driving on the other side immediately. It depends on whether you want to respect the local rules.

↡ Advertisement