Idiot Lady Lexus Driver almost knocked into me and bikes

Hoppie24

Met an irresponsible Lady Lexus driver this morning while ferrying my baby to my Mother place at the cross junction of Mandai Road and Sembawang Road.

The light already turned red for a good 3 to 5sec and she still rush OUT!!!!

These are the scums that cause major accident on the road! Very similar to the Ferrari case! Luckily i saw the bikes stop and I stop immediately, my view was blocked by the bikes and din't know some idiot would rush out.

Next time better wait for a while before moving off from traffic light!

Carplate: SGW228G

Driver: Lady

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

yes i wanna do that! damn dangerous! me and my wife was damn furious! my 13months old baby is on the right rear seat, imagine what would happen if i am slightly faster in moving off!

should put at your website also!

OK put liao, but my wordpress not famous yet so not much point, you should post on stomp also to let everyone know and at least hope that she will drive carefully from now on.

(edited)

such incident happen in many traffic junctions around singapore, just dun sprint off when the light turn green.

also this is not the same as the ferrari case.

Edited by Jman888

such incident happen in many traffic junctions around singapore, just dun sprint off when the light turn green.

still beat the red light :( just at slower speed

Met an irresponsible Lady Lexus driver this morning while ferrying my baby to my Mother place at the cross junction of Mandai Road and Sembawang Road.

These are the scums that cause major accident on the road! Very similar to the Ferrari case! Luckily i saw the bikes stop and I stop immediately, my view was blocked by the bikes and din't know some idiot would rush out.

Be careful on the road guys. No rush. 3 incidents of chiong red light I saw yesterday.

1 5-er, 1 CLS and one IS250. Seems like Audi drivers well behaved.

Neutral Newbie

Mandai there always like that 1. EVERYTIME red light liao, then cars doing right turn still turn 1. Ppl who frequent that road know that even if you have green light, you cannot cross.

Or worst, they happy happy do right turn. End up jam and get stuck in the junction. All the going straight cars cannot move. Need to wait for the next traffic light cycle.

Women driver again. [knife]

(edited)

yep,

not the same.

ferrari was beating red light of the adjacent road 90-degree of yours.

this one on-coming traffic also green,

but green arrow stop already (i think)

usually, even if i am the 1st car,

light turns green, i throttle, still have motorcycle (no offence to any1 ar...)

wanna turn right from the on-coming lane across my lane....

if sway sway cannot brake in time (choy)

i bo sala rght?

Edited by Sk65

Neutral Newbie

Sorry out of topic. Why u set 720P for a highend camera?

Maybe his memory card size not very big and he wants to film more days before the file recycles?

Driver lady or auntie?

But they r jus as bad

Haiz

When light jus change green

Can sprint away but but

Open ur eyes before u sprint lar

This is self conscious ma

Be smart dun act smart

Safe drive everyone

I think the female driver should be report to TP or more n more drivers like her will kill people like this...... TS, pls save.life by reporting to TP now.

↡ Advertisement