• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Mandrew
  • Premium member
    Mandrew
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just came across an interesting article while browsing. Not sure how reliable this is ...
I verified few of the parts on my vehicle and they are correct but not sure about the pricing (assume that is in RM).
Sharing as it may benefit some....

SPARE PARTS LIST

http://mforum.cari.c...a...pace&page=1

Edited by Mandrew, 09 March 2013 - 11:54 AM.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

Mygaragemotorsport
My garage Motorsport newly open located at Taman pelangi, No44 Jalan Serampang. 80400. Just three traffic light away from causeway! Guys whoever interested in any motorsport, servicing your car, in-car entertainment & etc warmly welcome you guys drop by. We give you the best quality, good service & great deal. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

My garage Motorsport newly open located at Taman pelangi, No44 Jalan Serampang. 80400. Just three traffic light away from causeway! Guys whoever interested in any motorsport, servicing your car, in-car entertainment & etc warmly welcome you guys drop by. We give you the best quality, good service & great deal. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Can u repair the Iafm sensor and how much?
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Can u repair the Iafm sensor and how much?
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

qwerty1304
  • Premium member
    qwerty1304
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

test sorry

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:25 PM

CatlynChan
  • CatlynChan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thanks

thanks

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: SPARE , PARTS , LIST

Tags: SPARE, PARTS, LIST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users