Project mu brake pads

Newbielee

Neutral Newbie

who use project mu brake pads? how effective is it for u? you use bestop edition or other better ones?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

who use project mu brake pads? how effective is it for u? you use bestop edition or other better ones?

I use project mu brake pads ,IMHO try to use b-spec and above for better braking performance , bestop and ns type slight improvement only

Neutral Newbie

I use project mu brake pads ,IMHO try to use b-spec and above for better braking performance , bestop and ns type slight improvement only

oo bro..can i know how much u paid for 1 set of b-spec? where can i get? that day i went to a shop in amk i park 2..they quote me 1 pair of bestop $100..dunoo ex not

I used them before for my previous ride.

Good stuff. [thumbsup]

Cold braking in the morning when moving out of the parking lot is good.

I have used the bestop series and the b-spec version.

Can't tell much difference.

b specs lots of dust and noisier than bestop.

The performance, noise and brake dust not really that significant.

Due to stock issue, at time of replacement, I have B specs on front and Bestop on rear brakes. After 2 weeks or abt that, front wheels became dust coated greyish while rear wheels brake dust free.I must say I liked the improved brake performance.

Question, is there difference between this branded brake pad compared to car brand original brake pad?

p/s: newbie here :)

More bite in brake performance.

i just changed to akebono euro brakepad. Butt feel says it can brake slightly shorter. I never had occasion (lucky enough) to jam brake my car. i hope i would never been into such situation.

Question, is there difference between this branded brake pad compared to car brand original brake pad?

p/s: newbie here :)

project mu is high temp. normal car original one is not

project mu is quite good for its price. Used before. Now on rotora.

project mu is high temp. normal car original one is not

If choose the bestop series, it should be fine.

One way is to look at the operating temperature range.

I used Project Mu HC+ on my evolution X, they worked very well around some trackdays with the stock brembo brakes, then I had them switched out for Carbotech XP8 when upgrading to some AP-racing calipers.

So my only experience is with HC+ and I guess they are purely made for track, would't recommend them for daliy driving.