Look At My Car!

Rogersk8ter

Looks likely the tyre rubbed on the plastic parts.

Just speculating on the silly possibilities.

Either the borrower has taken out the plastic clip for some reason and did not replace it properly.......to hide drugs?

Or the front wheel has bottomed out many times and rubbed the plastic parts untill it dropped out......could be blatant rough driving and going thru humps at high speed?

Anyway....to just replace the plastic fender is not expensive lah.. Just call up the stocking.

Edited by Leepee

Do you mind telling us what happened? Looks weird that this can happen. Probably the securing clips/screws were already loose and the borrower of your car was just unlucky that the piece failed on him :D

really gek sim when this happen.

how did the accident come about?

your tyre seemed to have"shifted" backwards abit from the pic so axle may be affected also.

However get any repair wkshop u can trust to assess is better.

based on a pic alone we cant see all the damages done especially undercarriage....

then see how much the repair cost you decide whether to claim your own insurance or not....

Borrow my car for one day and now like that........... [bigcry]

How much for the repair? Any workshop can do?

money can solve everything...can't see clearly from the photo but guess the bumper also kana scratches right? if nothing wrong with the drive shaft or wheel hub....the cost will be fixing those fall off part with new clips....and new paint work on bumper....may cost around $200+...any paint work shop can do.....but if ''internal injury''...you will need to go to proper car workshop....

Edited by LoverofCar

No bang rite?

Jus the black plastic sheet drop rite?

Wat car is that

Jus go stockist buy n fix it

If not bring it to any accessory shop ask them fix it

Below 100 ba

Small thing

But Duno how come this happen

Lol

Like the other guy anyhow say

Hide drugs or cigar huh

Lol

WTF how did that happen? It's not supposed to come out like that, even if the car bottomed out, the suspension travel will not allow the wheels to touch the upper part of the wheel arc.

There are so many questions unanswered by you, how to tell what happened??

When the borrower returned it just drop off like that? He keep driving even the plastic dangling?

TS asked the questions:

instead of giving answer to relevant to the questions, all asking something else [laugh] [laugh]

I haven't read below, but what do you mean by borrow your car one day? You mean you lend it to someone?

shows how much respect ts has for his car...

even when i was in hospital, i took leave to drive car and then go back by cab...i never trust anywone withmy car

dr threatened say i cannot go home, i told her SMC just next door for me to lodge complaint...muahahah

Lady driver drove over a curb loh.........haiz.

she agrees to pay for the repair lah, but she ask to tolong her by getting it done the cheapest way...

can get part from stockist and i fix it myself?

this one more power

man_surprised_to_see_beehive_on_his_car-thumbnail.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...on_his_car.html

STOMPer Fred had been noticing bees flying around his car tyre and when he took a peek, he had a surprise -- there was a beehive above it.

The STOMPer then decided to smoke out the bees and remove the beehive himself instead of calling the pest exterminators who would kill the insects.

Wrote Fred:

"When bees decide to build a nest in your car.

"Seeing bees flying around my car tyre ever so often made me wonder what was so special in there.

"After taking a peek, I discovered a very disturbing beehive built above my car tyre.

"I felt bad about calling the pest exterminators as they tend to kill all of the bees, so I made a smoking device using a Milo tin, drove to somewhere secluded near the forest, lit it up and smoked them out.

"The bees left behind their honeycomb without the honey, as they took it all away while they abandoned base. They were quite harmless and I didn't get stung at all.

"I felt bad about destroying their home but I'm sure they'll find somewhere much better than my car tyre."

↡ Advertisement