• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Slowdive
  • Slowdive
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?
Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Toeyritztt
  • Toeyritztt
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?
Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

There's a 147 2.0Selespeed, March-2007, Black..on sale. Direct Owner. If interested, sms me..8112-9977, Toey. drivingcar.gif

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Slowdive
  • Slowdive
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anybody know of any workshops in the East that have the diagnostic tools and knowledge on Alfa's? Doesn't yield much result when I did a search.

I can only think of Alfa Sportivo and Alfa City at Sin Ming, which I do not mind going to as well. Or perhaps I might go back to the agent, but keeping that option out for now.

Just for trouble shooting on the various check lights that appear and servicing, etc.

Thanks all.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anybody know of any workshops in the East that have the diagnostic tools and knowledge on Alfa's? Doesn't yield much result when I did a search.

I can only think of Alfa Sportivo and Alfa City at Sin Ming, which I do not mind going to as well. Or perhaps I might go back to the agent, but keeping that option out for now.

Just for trouble shooting on the various check lights that appear and servicing, etc.

Thanks all.

just go to AS or AC. smile.gif

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Slowdive
  • Slowdive
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Alright thanks!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thanks all.

agent price will be nicer and time longer.

AS or AC is the next best alternative. Be patient when dealing with them cos it's human to err.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

Anthonyleeht
  • Anthonyleeht
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Sry to hijack your post as I cannot start new topic until 25 reply rifle.gif dizzy.gif

Anyone have info/news/advise on this car on sgcarmart pls?

http://www.sgcarmart...h...254&DL=2018

Many many thanks in advance!! thumbsup.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Terry7322
  • Premium member
    Terry7322
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Shortlisted that car before I bought a 09 sedan. A bit overpriced I would say. Owner claims that got lots of accessories like sound system rims exhaust. About 20k worth. Apparently its a consignment sale. 4 tires all worn out so will need to factor that in. Unless you really die die want a wagon I would suggest you look at sedan. Not much additional room with a wagon imo.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

Saltazdevil
  • Saltazdevil
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, sorry to hijack this post too... I'm new to this forum. 

I'm looking for a manual alfa.. GT, 147, 159 or brera. Please contact me.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:44 PM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, sorry to hijack this post too... I'm new to this forum. 

I'm looking for a manual alfa.. GT, 147, 159 or brera. Please contact me.

Very Valuable cars those you're looking for......

Slice without blood, Bite without marks

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

Desmojon
  • Premium member
    Desmojon
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Stick ones are highly sought-after and rare

Viva AR!

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:26 AM

Saltazdevil
  • Saltazdevil
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Stick ones are highly sought-after and rare

Yeah... keeping my fingers crossed...

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:57 AM

Snagguy
  • Snagguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi to all, I'm hijacking this thread to seek advice from the senior members of this forum on whether this Alfa is a good buy.. :)

I'm hoping to use this car as my wedding car next year jan.. :)

Your help is greatly appreciated!! :)

http://m.sgcarmart.c...o.php?ID=434360

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:40 AM

And74rew
  • And74rew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi there, am new to Alfa Romeo and interested in getting one. Like many car buyers am concern about places that can service and not being ripped off as had a bad experience with my Saab on few occasion. Are parts available easily locally?

Thank you

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:55 PM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Alfa's are good cars and performs well when maintained well.

Ripped off, I doubt any of the current Alfa WS are there to rip you off, which implies fraud from the onset.

Its not cheap to maintain an Alfa, and don't go cheap when you get one, and you're fine. its when parts are replaced with used parts or cheaper inferior ones, its when they fail more often.

And as with most cars that are of age, when you replace a part with a new one, the next weakest one will fail...  

Slice without blood, Bite without marks

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:14 PM

Lee Jik Lek
  • Lee Jik Lek
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hey, just wanna leave a note got a red, OCT 2007 alfa 159 selespeed for sales, ie left 1yr plus, parf got 19k++ EOL..

working well, services by AS Peter, tyre, battery, brake pad - new (2016 change), mounting also change liao.

only thing is the display panel lighting spoil - did not want to replace, coz cost 1K+, i can see, just that at night will be hard to read.. but generally if not too bother, is fine. and car backguard break a bit - not critical part, can actually tear away, but i left it as it is...

good car, stylo,..and really, only a tough brave man can handle an alfa !

interested pls leave a pm ya.. i looking for $500/mth (depending when you buy lah) + parf, neg... 

thanks all

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

LeoChua
  • LeoChua
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Everyone...

Nice bidded carplate number "159" for sale.

Especially appealing for owners driving Alpha Romeo 159.

Kindly sms me 91231871 for more information.

Thank you.

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

vquah888
  • Premium member
    vquah888
    1st Gear
    Author Image

147 GTA for sale.
Price fixed and non-negotiable.

Offer till Sunday 1700LT.
Monday (19Sep) headed for scrapyard.

PM only if interested.
Please don't waste each other's time with frivolous enquires.

Best 😊
Eclipse1 praised this

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

147 GTA for sale.
Price fixed and non-negotiable.

Offer till Sunday 1700LT.
Monday (19Sep) headed for scrapyard.

PM only if interested.
Please don't waste each other's time with frivolous enquires.

Best 😊

please state price and current paper rebate excluding body.

Theredstar praised this
--------------------------------------------
Busso V6 - One of the Nine Greatest 6 Cylinder Engines in the last decade.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

Crossback
  • Premium member
    Crossback
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Selling my Ride..Grey 159

lots of freebies and a lot of wear and tears replaced

Novitec and new coilovers / tyres / etc etc

call me if interested

9040eight four eight four

:)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2127.JPG
  • IMG_2332.JPG
  • IMG_2333.JPG

Eclipse1 praised this

Back to Alfa Romeo Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic