Any Alfa Romeo for sale from owner?

Slowdive

Neutral Newbie

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?

Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone selling their GT, AR147 or 156?

Or maybe even the 159, from the earlier batch, if the price is right.

Prefer 2005-2006 car due to budget limitations (159 might be far fetched at this price point).

Best if it's a manual, wouldn't mind a selespeed if I cannot find manual transmission.

Can call 9838 3435 if you thinking of selling.

Cheers.

There's a 147 2.0Selespeed, March-2007, Black..on sale. Direct Owner. If interested, sms me..8112-9977, Toey. [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Anybody know of any workshops in the East that have the diagnostic tools and knowledge on Alfa's? Doesn't yield much result when I did a search.

I can only think of Alfa Sportivo and Alfa City at Sin Ming, which I do not mind going to as well. Or perhaps I might go back to the agent, but keeping that option out for now.

Just for trouble shooting on the various check lights that appear and servicing, etc.

Thanks all.

Anybody know of any workshops in the East that have the diagnostic tools and knowledge on Alfa's? Doesn't yield much result when I did a search.

I can only think of Alfa Sportivo and Alfa City at Sin Ming, which I do not mind going to as well. Or perhaps I might go back to the agent, but keeping that option out for now.

Just for trouble shooting on the various check lights that appear and servicing, etc.

Thanks all.

just go to AS or AC. [:)]

Thanks all.

agent price will be nicer and time longer.

AS or AC is the next best alternative. Be patient when dealing with them cos it's human to err.

Shortlisted that car before I bought a 09 sedan. A bit overpriced I would say. Owner claims that got lots of accessories like sound system rims exhaust. About 20k worth. Apparently its a consignment sale. 4 tires all worn out so will need to factor that in. Unless you really die die want a wagon I would suggest you look at sedan. Not much additional room with a wagon imo.

Hi, sorry to hijack this post too... I'm new to this forum.

I'm looking for a manual alfa.. GT, 147, 159 or brera. Please contact me.

Very Valuable cars those you're looking for......

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, am new to Alfa Romeo and interested in getting one. Like many car buyers am concern about places that can service and not being ripped off as had a bad experience with my Saab on few occasion. Are parts available easily locally?

Thank you

Alfa's are good cars and performs well when maintained well.

Ripped off, I doubt any of the current Alfa WS are there to rip you off, which implies fraud from the onset.

Its not cheap to maintain an Alfa, and don't go cheap when you get one, and you're fine. its when parts are replaced with used parts or cheaper inferior ones, its when they fail more often.

And as with most cars that are of age, when you replace a part with a new one, the next weakest one will fail...  

hey, just wanna leave a note got a red, OCT 2007 alfa 159 selespeed for sales, ie left 1yr plus, parf got 19k++ EOL..

working well, services by AS Peter, tyre, battery, brake pad - new (2016 change), mounting also change liao.

only thing is the display panel lighting spoil - did not want to replace, coz cost 1K+, i can see, just that at night will be hard to read.. but generally if not too bother, is fine. and car backguard break a bit - not critical part, can actually tear away, but i left it as it is...

good car, stylo,..and really, only a tough brave man can handle an alfa !

interested pls leave a pm ya.. i looking for $500/mth (depending when you buy lah) + parf, neg... 

thanks all

Neutral Newbie

Hi Everyone...

Nice bidded carplate number "159" for sale.

Especially appealing for owners driving Alpha Romeo 159.

Kindly sms me @ 91231871 for more information.

Thank you.

147 GTA for sale.

Price fixed and non-negotiable.

Offer till Sunday 1700LT.

Monday (19Sep) headed for scrapyard.

PM only if interested.

Please don't waste each other's time with frivolous enquires.

Best

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1