FATAL ACCIDENT TUAS CRESCENT

• Search this thread
18 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Wrathchild156
  • Premium member
    Wrathchild156
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

DATE : 11TH MAR 2013
TIME : @ 1700hrs.

My father in-law met an accident with a tipper truck on the said date & died on the spot.

As the case is still under police investigation self unable to provide other details.

Appreciate of any witness or information.

Pls pm me.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Remarks
Belief subject was riding (m/c) along Tuas Crescent & being side swept by the tipper truck as his body was crushed by the LHS rear wheel/s.

Cheers / WC

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK & ROLL

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my condolences
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

My condolence to you and your wife

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

RIP to your FIL....... smallcry.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Luckcent
  • Premium member
    Luckcent
    6th Gear

Mine too.
==================================================

Failure is not defeat unless you stop trying

==================================================

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Wrathchild156
  • Premium member
    Wrathchild156
    4th Gear

Bros,

Thanks for the condolences & prayers.

Cheers / WC

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK & ROLL

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    6th Gear

Take care dude...
Colt (Turbo) Version R, gunning the streets since 2008

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

My condolences.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Branteo
  • Branteo
    5th Gear

My condolence ... Take care!

http://www.sgcarmart...le.php?AID=7585

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Deathism
  • Deathism
    4th Gear

My condolences. sad.gif

I ride too, and I try to keep on the 2nd lane most of the time if im not overtaking on the 1st.

But it really doesnt help when heavy vehicles are on the 2nd and even 1st lane.

Really hope the authorities do something about this.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear

My condolences

I myself gave up riding after 2 yrs
Nearly had afew accident then but was lucky I never fell before
Afterall it's really body over metal
Be extra careful riders out there
Sg road is jus too congested

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    5th Gear

Sincere condolences.

Hopefully, there are eye witnesses so that you and loved ones know the truth and have a closure.

Safe ride

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed

always hurt when come across such news.....RIP to your FIL and stay strong in this difficult time.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    5th Gear

Rip.
I also gave up riding after an accident..

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Pitchaxistheory
  • Premium member
    Pitchaxistheory
    Neutral Newbie

Condolences to you and family bro.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Actan72
  • Actan72
    3rd Gear

It will be a good thing if the heavy vehicles have some kind technology install that can the road safer...

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear

If heavy veh can Hv some tech to prevent accident
Then all veh can Hv it Liao loh
Haha

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    4th Gear

Sorry to hear that. Till now i cannot understand why our (highly paid) transport minister cant think of ideas to managed our road properly. I was working in China before, all big trucks dealing with constructions can only travel on the road from 11pm to 7am. So its less car n human traffic on the road. So all these our LTA or transport minstry cant do? We are such a small country with 80+ ministers. Cant even managed our land properly? Remember this sentence " no amount of engineering can stop our water ponding" Full of crabs!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Santafe
  • Premium member
    Santafe
    3rd Gear

RIP, I was driving along tuas crescent around that timing. It was before the jensen jensen company.
What I saw was Police and a blue tent and still waiting for the ambulance to arrive. My condolence to you.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users