• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
647 replies to this topic | 3,322 praises

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is one of the worse acts to be committed on the roads.

thumbsdown.giffurious.gifcrazy.gifrifle.gifknife.gifangry.gif

Note: Video is taken off Youtube. Further description from the video poster appended:

Published on Mar 15, 2013
14 Mar 2013 - This blue Honda Airwave simply refused to give way to an ambulance, despite the persistent sirens, lights and high beams. The ambulance had to force its way through on the left eventually.

Edited by Deeq, 09 February 2015 - 04:37 PM.

Noob79 and 3 Anonymous members praised this
"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ambulance driver also one kind lah..... swear for what sleeping.gif

Edited by Hamburger, 16 March 2013 - 03:17 PM.

3 Anonymous members praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Maybe the driver thought that it is not an S.C.D.F. Ambulance,so 'bochap',if S.C.D.F. ones,he sure giveway,because they got camera to record the clips to T.P. to issue summon.
Noob79 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Shift_lock
  • Shift_lock
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

SHould send this video to tp. The honda driver deserves something mad.gif

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Kasher83
  • Kasher83
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hahaha... tats the boss of civic ambulance tats driving.. mr Ja***t singh.. normally cars dun give way to private ambulance knowing tat MOST OF THE TIME they handle less serious cases.. give them a benefit of a doubt that maybe sumbodys life is on the line.. Be gracious n stay safe everyone..Btw,if they are handling a serious case,they can also recommend to the authorities regarding summons..

Edited by Kasher83, 16 March 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a sign of the times - we are getting more selfish and impatient on the road.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

JJ_JJ
  • JJ_JJ
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Lane 2 was pretty crowded too, maybe that blue Airwave had difficulty in switching over?

Infront of the blue airwave in lane 1 was very packed too, ambulance was caught in heavy traffic hours simply. Don't just judged the blue airwave just like that.

PS: I am not that driver or relative/friend of the blue airwave :)

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hahaha... tats the boss of civic ambulance tats driving.. mr Ja***t singh.. normally cars dun give way to private ambulance knowing tat MOST OF THE TIME they handle less serious cases.. give them a benefit of a doubt that maybe sumbodys life is on the line.. Be gracious n stay safe everyone..Btw,if they are handling a serious case,they can also recommend to the authorities regarding summons..

got siren leh...

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe the driver thought that it is not an S.C.D.F. Ambulance,so 'bochap',if S.C.D.F. ones,he sure giveway,because they got camera to record the clips to T.P. to issue summon.

In this case, no matter what kind of ambulance, in first lane, I would have given it the benefit of doubt, even if it does not light and sound its siren.

I would have given way.

"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Lane 2 was pretty crowded too, maybe that blue Airwave had difficulty in switching over?

Infront of the blue airwave in lane 1 was very packed too, ambulance was caught in heavy traffic hours simply. Don't just judged the blue airwave just like that.

PS: I am not that driver or relative/friend of the blue airwave :)

Personally for me there is no excuse for the Airwave. I see no attempt to filter to second lane nor any other attempt to let the ambulance pass. The folks in second lane would have given way, surely.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

in this aspect, locals have lots to learn from Malaysian...
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Kasher83
  • Kasher83
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

used to drive for civic ambulance years ago... normal practise to on the siren on peak hour to go from one point to another... the drivers will sumtime misuse it.. niways i'm neutral in this situation.. just give the ambulance a benefit of the doubt... Happy weekends n stay safe!! no pun intended

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ambulance driver failed big time
Over take nv jammmmmmmed burlake
Hshahaha

The Honda driver ought to be shot dead
He/she will cry if found out that's his/her parent inside

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This thread
Got afew road hoggers spotted
Haha

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

JJ_JJ
  • JJ_JJ
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ya that's why u posted it up here. Well, hope that the driver of airwave is here and has seen n repented then.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ambulance driver also one kind lah..... swear for what sleeping.gif

The car driver deserve to be hanged. Selfish b------d.
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

in this aspect, locals have lots to learn from Malaysian...

americans better ... ambulance/police they will all siam, give way, move away from the lane. even traffic jam they will squeeze together to allow emergency vehicles thru ...

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Giving way to ambulances should be an instinctive thing for all of us. I am forever grateful for the SCDF ambulance crew who arrived at my place within 5-10 mins of our 995 call many years ago.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Bomby929
  • Bomby929
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Last time in Aus.. The cars even mount kerb to let the ambulance pass.

Jam or not.. they blue civic should make and attempt to signal left.

Sometimes.. to be frank those in 2nd lane also one kind,many a times i try to signal left to let ambulance pass.. the lane 2 cars refuse to give way!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Giving way to ambulances should be an instinctive thing for all of us. I am forever grateful for the SCDF ambulance crew who arrived at my place within 5-10 mins of our 995 call many years ago.

Yeah, you hit it...instinctive.

I am pretty sure, the most f-up, blurrest or c0ck driver would have at least try to siam.

This Airwave driver really takes the cake. And eat the box that came with it.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: ambulance, give way and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users