How do i transfer music files ripped from CD to Samsung Note

Donut

Supercharged

I may sound v amateur [laugh] but I tried to drag the ripped music.filed into Samsung note phone, I got error message "timeout" or something.....

↡ Advertisement

I may sound v amateur [laugh] but I tried to drag the ripped music.filed into Samsung note phone, I got error message "timeout" or something.....

ok this one me old man know how :D

but you say only......also neber say how...... [laugh]

wait lah old man take longer time to explain and type very slow ....

probably take the whole night [laugh]

wait lah old man take longer time to explain and type very slow ....

probably take the whole night [laugh]

don't type too fast or think too hard leh......later kena stroke or heart-attack jialat...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

You used bluetooth to transfer?

Turbocharged

I thought very straight forward?

Just plug in like USB and copy the files to the music directory... Just like any mp3 players...

You use too many apple products issit? Only they got like 100 steps just to copy mp3 files into their devices.

Edited by Pocus

Just plug in like USB and copy the files to the music directory... Just like any mp3 players...

You use too many apple products issit? Only they got like 100 steps just to copy mp3 files into their devices.

dunanyhowsayo (Korean slant) !!

iPhone also very easy hor [:p]

Supercharged

You used bluetooth to transfer?

No leh. I connect phone to PC and tried to drag music file. Cannot.......

Supercharged

ok this one me old man know how :D

Ok old man. Pls dont take too long to ecplain. U have short term memory.... [laugh]

Ok old man. Pls dont take too long to ecplain. U have short term memory.... [laugh]

Are you using the charging cable try to connect to Note 2?

I make a mistake by using the charging cable try connecting my wife Note 2 to PC, it will charge only but no communication. Later change to the USB cable then everything is OK.

I recall..... transfer the songs to the micro sd card and play from the card ? :huh:

Supercharged

I recall..... transfer the songs to the micro sd card and play from the card ? :huh:

Thanks old man.

Your memory still good. [laugh]

Supercharged

Are you using the charging cable try to connect to Note 2?

I make a mistake by using the charging cable try connecting my wife Note 2 to PC, it will charge only but no communication. Later change to the USB cable then everything is OK.

Hmmm. Maybe that's the reason. I try to use USB cable.

is samsung note better than S2

thanks

U still use cable? i stopped using cable long time ago. I just transferred my files by bluetooth or wifi. No need to find that darn cable anymore.

Apple where got 100 steps? Put the song into iTunes then automatically sync liao what...

↡ Advertisement