My Samsung LCD TV.. repaired

Kezg1

Without CO2, how do you propose plants to photosynthesize?

plant doesnt need human to produce CO2, the plant itself produce CO2 as well... so its very much self sustainable.

↡ Advertisement

and it has to be me.... [blush]

agree on your view on repairing unless it proves to be not viable to do so.

that's why I keep on repairing my car... [sweatdrop]

LOL.... yup, thats my concept, so long it is economically viable.. I usually repair...

Wah bro. Thanks for this lobang, will give him a call asap.

My Sharp TV slightly more than 2 year keeps on switching off and on by itself. I lost the warrenty card and receipt so even though under warrenty also no use.....

Just wondering if the uncle come down and quote me a repair fee which i cannot accept and i do not wish to proceed with the repair, roughly how much "analysis fee" he charge ???

No idea..can call and ask him but I guess it will not be x..quite a humble unker

I knew someone would say this... but if everyone think in such a way, think all of us should die, since breathing added more CO2 to the atmosphere... What we could do is, try our best to conserve resources. Dont waste things unnescessary, if can be repair, just repair it. If not, try to recycle it. Only dispose it if there is no better choice.

What an individual could do is limited, but its always better than not doing anything at all..

...like what told my son when he was 3 years old (at Macdonald)....when you finished your meal we will clear

up the table. His reply to me " daddy, why other people never do...and we do...and I said we just do our part to help.. and till this day he still do it and even advise his friends to do so too...but sometimes they jeer at him :D

...like what told my son when he was 3 years old (at Macdonald)....when you finished your meal we will clear

up the table. His reply to me " daddy, why other people never do...and we do...and I said we just do our part to help.. and till this day he still do it and even advise his friends to do so too...but sometimes they jeer at him :D

Me educate my children similar way.....+ one more....

push your chair in before you leave for the convenience of others. [sunny]

Actually, if the TV can last beyond 5 years, that's more than enough. Beyond that, high chance you get ghosting shadows, dead pixels or bright pixels that cannot be fixed at all.

U r right, my 5yo sharp LCD TV already have a bit of ghosting shadow (Like got 2 image), now bioing if there are any good deals for Internet TV [laugh]

Tks for the recommendation!

Called up mr ho at 3pm yesterday, n he reach my place at 3.45pm!

Nice uncle who seems to know his stuff! Was also quoted $90 for my Samsung LCD.

Hmmm... His glasses reminds me of Bill Gates...

Turbocharged

you can call up your town council for disposal of bulky items which is normally free for the first 3 items......I've since used them to disposed of a queen-sized bed frame and the 29" CRT TV....... [:p]

What the.., may I know if they help to dismantle tthebed frame in your house or not ?

Tks for the recommendation!

Called up mr ho at 3pm yesterday, n he reach my place at 3.45pm!

Nice uncle who seems to know his stuff! Was also quoted $90 for my Samsung LCD.

Hmmm... His glasses reminds me of Bill Gates...

u Welcome... [:)]

4th Gear

What the.., may I know if they help to dismantle tthebed frame in your house or not ?

they told me they can but you must provide them the tools. the guys are just the regular cleaners in the estate which are actually sub-contractors, at least for my side.

my dad and me dismantled the bed ourselves as we hope to end the task asap.

5th Gear

it was a Philips Matchline series........

Mine also Philips Matchine. 23 yr liao make in sg. Repair twice.

Neutral Newbie

Contacted Mr Ho to repair my Samsung 40' LCD today, check and found the faulty parts, remove and re-solder back and my TV is back to life again.

Same thing was done to my other old 14' CRT TV, very experience in repairing TV [thumbsup]

Total damage: $120

To TS, he said he was trying to contact you as to thank you for recommending him in this forum but it seems that you are not picking up his calls.

Turbocharged

it was only repaired once in the whole 27 yrs.......got to change 'cos all the remote buttons as well as the buttons on TV not working well liao and also its last weeks of life the picture started to get skewed during startup....gotta 'rest' for about a few mins to get back to 80% normal screen size...... [:(]

the last straw was that one day it totally refused to power up...... [bigcry]

Machiam like you are MIW trying squeeze more "life" out of the peasants...

4th Gear

Machiam like you are MIW trying squeeze more "life" out of the peasants...

educated by the same system that the MIW set up mah..... [:p][laugh]

actually this TV got sentimental value.....our beri first colour TV........ ^_^

Contacted Mr Ho to repair my Samsung 40' LCD today, check and found the faulty parts, remove and re-solder back and my TV is back to life again.

Same thing was done to my other old 14' CRT TV, very experience in repairing TV [thumbsup]

Total damage: $120

To TS, he said he was trying to contact you as to thank you for recommending him in this forum but it seems that you are not picking up his calls.

Ooh...was out station a week....n left ph at home(no roaming)b back end of the week...

Like I said just helping lah... only with forumers support old uncle then can hv decent 3 meals..

Thanks again...Cheers

My Samsung LCD also kink out. Takes 10 mins to turn on. Otherwise still works. Also a 40"

Mine exactly same problem! Samsung 40" LCD too...

Initial start up take abt 40sec, then become 1-2 min, now abt 8-10min.

Mr Ho settled the problem for me!!!

Damage: $90.

Problem solved within 30min