Subway.. Is it really worth?

VellfireS

Bros,

Since I am a Muslim , I can't eat the Subway here.. I went to JB a few days back.. to Jusco Bukit Indah.. Subway has an outlet there.. Hence , I decided to try it.. I bought the Club Sandwich.. feeling a lil bit itchy , I opted for double meat.. foot long..and. taa daa.. It came up close to RM30?! I was stunned..

Bros.. Just curious.. Do you really think it's worth the $$.. I think McD's more worth,

↡ Advertisement

Bros,

Since I am a Muslim , I can't eat the Subway here.. I went to JB a few days back.. to Jusco Bukit Indah.. Subway has an outlet there.. Hence , I decided to try it.. I bought the Club Sandwich.. feeling a lil bit itchy , I opted for double meat.. foot long..and. taa daa.. It came up close to RM30?! I was stunned..

Bros.. Just curious.. Do you really think it's worth the $.. I think McD's more worth,

i thought subway in singapore is halal??? the ham is chicken ham???...but 30 ringgit convert to sdg is almost the same

i thought subway in singapore is halal??? the ham is chicken ham???...but 30 ringgit convert to sdg is almost the same

it's not.. lols..well.. I just find paying so much for it.. Is it really worth? curious ma.. [rolleyes][laugh]

overpriced, and can be done at home at a fraction of the price. healthy only if you make it into a salad and leave out the sauces and bread and cookies and soft drinks..

so if you ask me worth it ? not to me. spend the same amount at a food court and get so much more. unless you are dying for that bread... ambeince ? none.... taste ? so-so, experience and novelty? no...

Bros,

Bros.. Just curious.. Do you really think it's worth the $$.. I think McD's more worth,

That's about 12.5 SGD, which is around the same price at all subways worldwide. Just the matter of more or less ingredients.

For 30RM I can think of a whole lot of good makan in JB for 1/3 of the price.

A foot long sub can tahan me for lunch and dinner. A 6-inch meal comes in at under 20rm after taxes, depending on sub selection. If you whack the sub of the day then even cheaper.

I have Subway in KL 2-3 times a week, it's pretty worth it considering the price of other food available in the area, not to mention relatively healthier also. I'd rather pay abit more for subway than eat McD or other fast food.

That's about 12.5 SGD, which is around the same price at all subways worldwide. Just the matter of more or less ingredients.

For 30RM I can think of a whole lot of good makan in JB for 1/3 of the price.

hahaha.. precisely.. but I am still suprised.. crowded le..

but for a malaysian, the cost of 30 ringgit for a sandwich in a fast food outlet is considered expensive

but for a malaysian, the cost of 30 ringgit for a sandwich in a fast food outlet is considered expensive

I think it's more of.. very expensive.. :ph34r:

Not many people whack a foot-long for one meal lah, somemore plus extra meat. TS meal choice is unusual, thus the price also unusually high. A foot-long is enough to feed 2 regular people, so better to divide by half. If a regular Subway meal is 30rm then will be very very expensive considering how much the average malaysians earn.

It's the same with McD or burger king, the normal menu prices seen very high in m'sia especially when you consider how much people are earning, but they always have their special promo meals for cheap and i notice that most people seem to go for the promos.

it's not.. lols..well.. I just find paying so much for it.. Is it really worth? curious ma.. [rolleyes][laugh]

You see the price of JB starbucks also you will faint. Due to currency.

Not many people whack a foot-long for one meal lah, somemore plus extra meat. TS meal choice is unusual, thus the price also unusually high. A foot-long is enough to feed 2 regular people, so better to divide by half. If a regular Subway meal is 30rm then will be very very expensive considering how much the average malaysians earn.

Ya I eat 6" already very full.

Neutral Newbie

TS, you should try the Subway in Singapore!

Just eat it and you will know the difference.

much better

Edited by Bighero

much better

TS already said he can't as the subway here is not Halal.

It's the same with McD or burger king, the normal menu prices seen very high in m'sia especially when you consider how much people are earning, but they always have their special promo meals for cheap and i notice that most people seem to go for the promos.

Me. I always eat foot long for one meal. 6" not enough to fill my stomach. It cost S$8.40 for my Turkey & Ham foot long sandwich only. No drinks, cookies or chips. Usually buy it for dinner.

Only sauce required is chilli sauce, no other sauces.

You see the price of JB starbucks also you will faint. Due to currency.

hahaha.. yeaps.. tried KL Starbucks at BB once.. really [furious][furious]

much better

I cannot try.. lols

↡ Advertisement