Engine & Transmission Oil discussion

Just send my car for servicing last wednesday (100k servicing) and also change front and back shock absorbers.

Was introduced to this engine oil and auto transmission oil by the workshop and after a day of driving, what a surprised.

The engine was purring with less vibrations now at traffic junctions and shifting of gears by auto transmission were so smooth that I did not feel the shift.... [thumbsup]

I am using Miller's oil for both and was told that it was made in England. Also came to know that this engine oil use by high performance cars.

post-21853-1363911929_thumb.jpg

From now on will only go for Miller's Engine oil and transmission oil ..... [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Just send my car for servicing last wednesday (100k servicing) and also change front and back shock absorbers.

Was introduced to this engine oil and auto transmission oil by the workshop and after a day of driving, what a surprised.

The engine was purring with less vibrations now at traffic junctions and shifting of gears by auto transmission were so smooth that I did not feel the shift.... [thumbsup]

I am using Miller's oil for both and was told that it was made in England. Also came to know that this engine oil use by high performance cars.

From now on will only go for Miller's Engine oil and transmission oil ..... [drivingcar]

I only know I missed my Miller Beer. Cant' seems to find Miller Beer now. [;)]

Read some discussion at BITOGS ( http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbth...7400&page=3 ) on this miller oild but cant find it locally to try, can share your source and price for the oil??

Only one workshop inporting this Miller's engine oil. It is also the sole distributer in SG. The current workshop repairing BMW cars only and it use Miller's engine oil for those cars.

Miller's oil can also be found in MY.

PM you the address. -_-

have you used other transmission oil before or this is your lst change? If it is first change then it is expected to improve shifting....

have you used other transmission oil before or this is your lst change? If it is first change then it is expected to improve shifting....

All this while, servicing at AD and they use Shell.

Just change and can feel the different leow ... -_-

Only one workshop inporting this Miller's engine oil. It is also the sole distributer in SG. The current workshop repairing BMW cars only and it use Miller's engine oil for those cars.

Miller's oil can also be found in MY.

PM you the address. -_-

Depend on what you prefer really, for me i find my Ford auto transmission too smooth, that why i tweak it with the addition of type F(non-friction) ATF and the shift now is much firmer and the pull stronger. The transmission now behave much more responsive and that's how i prefer it to behave.

All this while, servicing at AD and they use Shell.

Just change and can feel the different leow ... -_-

AD never change ATF for your car all these while? Or they tell u got service, but actually never service?

AD never change ATF for your car all these while? Or they tell u got service, but actually never service?

They got change but I guess it should be Shell brand as Toyota & Shell in working together .... -_-

Hi,I just found one product that can revilazation for my engine and more pick up. This product from Russia,it's name Xado [;)]

Isn't that the slimming product?

:D

This is the best product . Why I say like that! So far I can't find one product that can Engine Revitalization and help people save more money. This is the product at last that I find. You do need to trust what I say,go to this link and read for yourself.

www.xado.com

Btw,my name is Foo [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

post-127536-1364043149_thumb.jpg

If you have been using only Shell engine oil, i think you will experience smoother engine with almost any good synthetic oils like those fr Mobil, Castrol, Amsoil etc.

If you are using Low Saps oil (as I presume from the picture), you may want to avoid JB petrol. They don't handle sulphur as well as the regular ones.

hi all, any issue associated with overfilling of engine oil - just discovered engine oil few mm above max notch of dipstick.

yes, i wiped oil off before re-inserting dipstick to chk oil level.

on other hand it's comforting to know after 5000km oil level still same for TC engine.

Edited by Fuelsaver

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, i just brought a honda fit and need to send for (100k) serbicing soon.. bt is my first time so need advice on wat to look out for.

Ad also any trust ws to go to? Heard 1st auto is good...