Feng shui is the work of the devil

Jman888

i just want to pui him, no offence to the religion <_< <_<

Feng shui is the work of the devil: Ex-master Tony Chan

127557.jpg

Hong Kong - A Hong Kong fortune teller who once advised Asia's richest woman but was later embroiled in a high-profile legal battle over her fortune has renounced feng shui for Christianity, a report said Thursday.

Bartender-turned-fortune teller Tony Chan built a career advising clients including the late Hong Kong property tycoon Nina Wang on feng shui, an ancient Chinese belief system based on harnessing natural and spiritual energies.

He lost a legal battle in 2010 to claim the estimated US$13 billion (S$16 million) estate of Wang, once Asia's richest woman whom Chan said was his lover, after the drama had gripped the city for years with details of his affair with the tycoon.

Now Chan has described feng shui as the work of the devil after he recently embraced Christianity and changed his name from Tony to Peter, the South China Morning Post reported.

"This is the happiest day in my life. It felt like getting married, and I could tell everyone that I am a Christian," he was quoted as saying by the newspaper, which released a photo of him being baptised this week.

Chan lost his court case after a court ruled that a will in his possession was a fake. It said the rightful heir to the fortune was the billionaire's charity, which is run by her siblings.

Wang was known for her thrifty nature and outlandish dress and was nicknamed "Little Sweetie" for her pigtail hairstyle. She died of cancer in 2007 aged 69, triggering a bitter public feud over her fortune.

Chan's revelation comes as he is set to face trial next month for forging the will of Wang. But the 53-year-old said he is not afraid of going to jail.

"Since I have received the greatest salvation... other things don't matter to me any more," he was quoted as saying.

Photos: AFP, Reuters, Apple Daily, Oriental Daily News HK, Youtube screengrabs

↡ Advertisement

how come no one press charges on forgery of will?

Chan's revelation comes as he is set to face trial next month for forging the will of Wang. But the 53-year-old said he is not afraid of going to jail.

"Since I have received the greatest salvation... other things don't matter to me any more," he was quoted as saying

read properly lah [laugh]

"Since I have received the greatest salvation... other things don't matter to me any more," he was quoted as saying

read properly lah [laugh]

Ha lapsed the line ^_^

I think he is the devil himself....... [laugh]

wah lau, do evil things on his own accord then blame fengshui for the devilish ways.

sorry lor, no sympathy for him and won't hate fengshui because of his words.

• Praise 1

FS is FS, religion is religion.

different issue lah. [laugh]

when a person is even afraid of his own shadow this wud be the end result [laugh]

• Praise 1