Please eat and drink in moderation

WTF

Other than her, who on earth drinks 100 teabags a day.... siao [hur]

I have a friend who likes to drink milk tea that he everyday sure drink at least 5 cups in the past. If he didn't have it, he will feel uncomfortable machiam got withdrawal syndrome.........now wife limit him to max 2 cups/day...... [laugh]

I have a friend who likes to drink milk tea that he everyday sure drink at least 5 cups in the past. If he didn't have it, he will feel uncomfortable machiam got withdrawal syndrome.........now wife limit him to max 2 cups/day...... [laugh]

I think 2-3 cups of normal milk tea a day should be ok.

Scary one is bubble tea. 80% sugar is already very sweet to me. No idea how anyone can tahan 100%

I think 2-3 cups of normal milk tea a day should be ok.

Scary one is bubble tea. 80% sugar is already very sweet to me. No idea how anyone can tahan 100%

I myself last time also kopi siao, drinking 4-5 cups/day.......now I try to limit to 1 cup niah....... [laugh]

wah... she drinks a pitcher of tea which is made from at least 100 teabags!

Wouldn't that be super acidic?

wonder what is the condition of her teeth.......... [:/]

"The researchers suspected the woman had skeletal fluorosis, a bone disease caused by consuming too much fluoride (a mineral found in tea as well as drinking water)."

I am giving up drinking tea AND water.

I will stick to beer.

:D

"The researchers suspected the woman had skeletal fluorosis, a bone disease caused by consuming too much fluoride (a mineral found in tea as well as drinking water)."

I am giving up drinking tea AND water.

I will stick to beer.

:D

[thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Other than her, who on earth drinks 100 teabags a day.... siao [hur]

I notice some ang mohs are like that, hardly ever drink plain, warm water. Usually they'll be drinking some bottled beverage like gatorade, mountain dew, soda, carbonated drinks or alcoholic drinks. Not surprised some just drink a lot of tea and coffee as part of normal liquid intake.

Always wondered how they avoid constipation like that (with their meat, potatoes and bread heavy diet, and little water intake...) [laugh] Maybe they get more fibre from breakfast cereal!

Turbocharged

the article is for for tea drinkers........what about coffee drinkers?

i drink 3-4 each morning [:/]

That's too much.

I notice some ang mohs are like that, hardly ever drink plain, warm water. Usually they'll be drinking some bottled beverage like gatorade, mountain dew, soda, carbonated drinks or alcoholic drinks. Not surprised some just drink a lot of tea and coffee as part of normal liquid intake.

Always wondered how they avoid constipation like that (with their meat, potatoes and bread heavy diet, and little water intake...) [laugh] Maybe they get more fibre from breakfast cereal!

Yeah, known someone who must drink 7-8 cans of Coke everyday. :blink:

↡ Advertisement