Any workshop recommendation that do plasti dip?

Aerosmith

Saw this on a US forum.

The guy did a plasti dip in white matte. When he got tired of it, he tried pulling off the vinyl but it was a difficult and tedious job. So he went out and bought a power washer to blast it off which was not a very good idea.

DSC_7838copy.jpg

DSC_7845copy.jpg

DSC_7842copy.jpg

DSC_7843copy.jpg

• Praise 1

Saw this on a US forum.

The guy did a plasti dip in white matte. When he got tired of it, he tried pulling off the vinyl but it was a difficult and tedious job. So he went out and bought a power washer to blast it off which was not a very good idea.

omg, looks quite serious !!!

If any of u still keen on plastic dip, pls call Andre at 90478913. Else go Facebook search for "art & Kraft".

U can also SMS him for pictures. He just did a whole merz in red and black with metalizers. Check it out.post-75967-1371376584_thumb.jpg

Emblems, rims, whole car.

Very meticulous and friendly guy :)

post-75967-1371376540_thumb.jpg

post-75967-1371376555_thumb.jpg

post-75967-1371376565_thumb.jpg

post-75967-1371376575_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Saw this on a US forum.

What if 1 car wash, peel off the paint.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Saw this on a US forum.

what an idiot.. those things can strip paint le... i use it to jet off pigeon s--t my aircon ledge railing, it takes the paint off also.

Anyway, i DIY-ed myself with the plasti-DIP. Not that difficult. If results no good, wait for it to dry, peel off, redo.

Before

dip_02.jpg

After

dip_01.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd

Hi All,

Feel Free to contact us for Plasti Dip products. All Reseller or Consumer are welcome! [cool]

Follow us on Facebook - Bespoke Culture - Plastidip for more promotion and latest project.

• Praise 1

I Plasti Dipped my wheels a few months ago, I did about 6 coats each wheel using about 3 cans and within a month I had chips and bits coming off so I wouldn't pay someone to do something that wont last longer than 3 months. Just a waste of money.

post-153951-0-65313500-1420435824_thumb.jpg