Medishield or Medisave claim

Deckbuild

think so too! Ever since i touch 50 i am having muscular pain from my finger which disappeared but reemerges in my arm.....now i kana frozen shoulder...3 month liao and it still hurt....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Both ears never mind, sometimes it comes with age like me.

Yes, even for public hospitals.

why har? doctors there need to earn more for government? 

why har? doctors there need to earn more for government? 

I am referring to claim problems. Nowadays, insurance companies will reject claims whenever possible even if it's restructured hospitals.

Twincharged

I am referring to claim problems. Nowadays, insurance companies will reject claims whenever possible even if it's restructured hospitals.

Don't think so la. If you look at the figures on MOH, the rejected claims less than 5%.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining as the saying goes and if there is one silver lining from this episode it is that awareness of overcharging, overclaims etc has come to the forefront and I believe Insurance Companies, Docs, Patients etc are not more aware and education on this aspect will help to a certain extent to control claims n cost.

Obviously, every industry has its bad apples and humans being weak will succumb to greed and temptations from time to time with patients themselves not being angels as well but hopefully it doesnt become rampant and health insurance can continue to provide sufficient coverage esp for those most in need.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Reminds me of our arf.......when sign purchase agreement lta say at the end of coe we will be given back full arf..........8 yrs later they say can oni get 50%. Gov is leading the way in screwing us hor! Cant blame the ins coy 100%¿

How to withdraw full amount in CPF at 55
  • Praise 3

That's right, that's aging I'm sure.

Actually by 40 years old, the body will show signs of aging in the form of muscle, joints, hearing, eyesight, etc. The hard part is accepting you're no longer that young.

Aging most likely will also come with some discomfort but we just have to deal and live with it.

mine was at 50........at 40 i was still playing soccer and badminton every week......the pain are mostly in the knees and forearm and shoulder.......and ya.....those are signs of getting old....
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

That's right, that's aging I'm sure.

Actually by 40 years old, the body will show signs of aging in the form of muscle, joints, hearing, eyesight, etc. The hard part is accepting you're no longer that young.

Aging most likely will also come with some discomfort but we just have to deal and live with it.

I think regular exercise can slow down most of the aches from aging. I was diagnosed with arthritis in Primary 5. Lived with the pain for a long time till around poly age then I decided to listen to the doctor and exercise. My arthritis got alot better when I started exercising regularly and nowadays only get the pain a few days a year.

Before I started exercising regularly to strengthen my legs, I have problem walking about in the morning when i just wake up and my joints will ache badly if I walk around too much.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

mine was at 50........at 40 i was still playing soccer and badminton every week......the pain are mostly in the knees and forearm and shoulder.......and ya.....those are signs of getting old....

• Praise 1

Supersonic

i was in my primary school badminton team ... but when i was 19 years old, i could not even hit the shuttlecock ! so bottom line, i gave up sports after primary school as i felt i was getting old for sports. :shy:

Try easier sports like billiard, pool, go karting or golf.  :XD:

Twincharged

Try easier sports like billiard, pool, go karting or golf.  :XD:

gave up golf almost 10 years liow .... cannot stand the sun. now my kasang collecting rust in the storeroom.

Saw dermatology doc at SGH last week and he told me to change facial wash cos the one i using might be too dry for my skin. He recommends Cetaphil cleanser. I think he got a share from the company. Even the sun block, he recommends Eucerin.

My current facial wash brand:

post-2654-0-00042300-1520819839_thumb.png

Turbocharged

Saw dermatology doc at SGH last week and he told me to change facial wash cos the one i using might be too dry for my skin. He recommends Cetaphil cleanser. I think he got a share from the company. Even the sun block, he recommends Eucerin.

My current facial wash brand:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-04-06-21-31-12.png

i find biore very drying too.

I think regular exercise can slow down most of the aches from aging. I was diagnosed with arthritis in Primary 5. Lived with the pain for a long time till around poly age then I decided to listen to the doctor and exercise. My arthritis got alot better when I started exercising regularly and nowadays only get the pain a few days a year.

Before I started exercising regularly to strengthen my legs, I have problem walking about in the morning when i just wake up and my joints will ache badly if I walk around too much.

I think the trick is to know what sort of exercises can help and do it correctly. For me, it's the opposite, I actually injured myself exercising.

↡ Advertisement