Pinoys wanna take over the world!

Little_prince

What it takes to get the guy into a monkey suit?

...in Singapore

Roderigo-Duterte-President-Philippines-I

...in Japan

duterte-japan-abe.jpg

...in Indonesia

afp-20160906-asean-duterte-widodo-001.jp

...in Vietnam

30_vietnam.jpg

...in Malaysia

C_PC0017822.jpg

...in Cambodia

000_J388Q.jpg

...in China

161020174925-china-duterte-super-tease.j

Its so simple.

Only China offer him money so he only wear a suit in China.

The only time Bill Gates wore a suit was when he went to IBM

to the contract to supply DOS to them.

No money no suit that's life.

:D

• Praise 1

Its so simple.

Only China offer him money so he only wear a suit in China.

The only time Bill Gates wore a suit was when he went to IBM

to the contract to supply DOS to them.

No money no suit that's life.

He wore a suit in Japan as well. But the tie never fasten properly, and never button also. Edited by GLZT
  • Praise 1

He wore a suit in Japan as well. But the tie never fasten properly, and never button also.

Japan offer too small to bother with the buttons.

President Duterte has been adjudged one of the most powerful people in the world by Forbes magazine, which cited his tough stance on illegal drugs and criminality and his “tendency to say what he thinks no matter how raw.”

The Philippine leader ranked 70th among 74 persons in the list. The ranking was according to the number of people those in the list influence, the financial resources they control, the extent of their power in multiple spheres and how active they are in using that power.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, described by Duterte as his “idol,” ranked as the world’s most powerful person for the fourth consecutive year. US president-elect Donald Trump came in second, with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese President Xi Jinping ranking third and fourth, respectively.

Edited by Jamesc

Out of topic but you guys notice something?

Only our Guard of Honour line up full of speckies.... :D

What it takes to get the guy into a monkey suit?

...in Singapore

Roderigo-Duterte-President-Philippines-I

...in Japan

duterte-japan-abe.jpg

...in Indonesia

afp-20160906-asean-duterte-widodo-001.jp

...in Vietnam

30_vietnam.jpg

...in Malaysia

C_PC0017822.jpg

...in Cambodia

000_J388Q.jpg

...in China

161020174925-china-duterte-super-tease.j

• Praise 2

These are the brightest ... that's why wear specs?! :D

Supercharged

boh pian mah......................if he start new thread later tio kan how???..................now so many updates also got nothing to do with the thread title liao mah.................just change the title can liao................ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You know me bro. Not only tio kan, but also tio upside down, left, right, center. I really 怕怕 now. [:/]

BACOLOD CITY – A man was sentenced to two years in prison for the unauthorized practice of dentistry.

Diosdado Mahilum was found guilty of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide and violation of the Philippine Dental Act, EB Magalona-Manapla Municipal Circuit Trial Court Judge Ranhel Perez said in a decision issued on Wednesday.

Court records show that Jerry Aguirre, 23, died after five of his teeth were extracted by Mahilum on Aug. 1, 2014 at his house in Barangay Punta Mesa in Manapla, Negros Occidental.

Aguirre suffered gum bleeding for several days after the tooth extraction and found dead after 28 days.

The victim suffered septic embolism secondary to dental foci, according to his death certificate.

Violeta Aguirre, mother of the victim, pressed charges against Mahilum through the help of the Philippine Dental Association-Negros Occidental chapter that confirmed that he is not a dentist.

In his counter-affidavit, Mahilum said Aguirre consented to the tooth extraction with ”spiritual component.”

He said Aguirre was in good condition after the exctraction, adding that he advised him to take medicine.

what has these pictures got to do with burning singapore flag?

idiot asking to be banned lo....got another on pinoy this clown @didu no post...

BACOLOD CITY â A man was sentenced to two years in prison for the unauthorized practice of dentistry.

Diosdado Mahilum was found guilty of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide and violation of the Philippine Dental Act, EB Magalona-Manapla Municipal Circuit Trial Court Judge Ranhel Perez said in a decision issued on Wednesday.

Court records show that Jerry Aguirre, 23, died after five of his teeth were extracted by Mahilum on Aug. 1, 2014 at his house in Barangay Punta Mesa in Manapla, Negros Occidental.

Aguirre suffered gum bleeding for several days after the tooth extraction and found dead after 28 days.

The victim suffered septic embolism secondary to dental foci, according to his death certificate.

Violeta Aguirre, mother of the victim, pressed charges against Mahilum through the help of the Philippine Dental Association-Negros Occidental chapter that confirmed that he is not a dentist.

In his counter-affidavit, Mahilum said Aguirre consented to the tooth extraction with âspiritual component.â

He said Aguirre was in good condition after the exctraction, adding that he advised him to take medicine.

I thought Jerry Maguire became a "boh geh" pinoy at first glance Edited by Porker
  • Praise 1

Steal their speckies and they won't be able to shoot straight.

If the enemy is reading, we only put the speckies on parade.

The ones in the field all have perfect vision and shoot very straight.

[thumbsup]  

Rooting or shooting?

Shoot is OK. Their standard police issue handgun is the safest in the world.

And when I say 'handgun', I'm being very literal. :D

post-52704-0-56334500-1481883833.jpg

• Praise 3

Supercharged

but i thnk the pictures go here sld be better............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2687788-pinoys-wanna-take-over-the-world/page-14

Thanks for the suggestion bro, but I think the powers that be has intervened. What I posted is just about some observation on flags and outfits. Nothing as serious as "taking over the world".  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement