Pinoys wanna take over the world!

Little_prince

Turbocharged

the best way to take over is through the peaceful way......come slowly takeover slowly. Dont assert urselves initially. When enuff of 'your' kind is here, slowly destroy their heritage and history. And when enuff political power is gained, slowly drive out the original inhabitant!

Sounds like USA...or was it Australia?

the best way to take over is through the peaceful way......come slowly takeover slowly. Dont assert urselves initially. When enuff of 'your' kind is here, slowly destroy their heritage and history. And when enuff political power is gained, slowly drive out the original inhabitant!

If they fail through ur above way, they will get their own Govt to support them. So far their govt very helpful to speak for them. Do u notice?

If they fail through ur above way, they will get their own Govt to support them. So far their govt very helpful to speak for them. Do u notice?

most gov will try to support their own pple....except for one that i know of!

think pinoy are quite okay for me if they work in service industry, i was quite surprised that they serve well and have a good attitude

i think Pinoy people are friendly, no 'harm' and more pleasure then indian national who act yaya papaya who think they are rich and worst of all if you notice when indian national buying items, they will debate with each other! and took long time to decide. Like to complaint and always travel in group from old till young. So Pinoy is not the worst class here :D

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Sounds like USA...or was it Australia?

both can be counted in.....but there are many more. Its a kind of colonism but it works well. The original ones wil only realise when its too late. It will take time but the aim will be achieved with no or less bloodshed!

think pinoy are quite okay for me if they work in service industry, i was quite surprised that they serve well and have a good attitude

i think Pinoy people are friendly, no 'harm' and more pleasure then indian national who act yaya papaya who think they are rich and worst of all if you notice when indian national buying items, they will debate with each other! and took long time to decide. Like to complaint and always travel in group from old till young. So Pinoy is not the worst class here :D

Hard Truth. Noisy & emotional but generally harmless. OTH, ABNN, u won't even get a space, u will be squeezed out and replaced with another one from their village. With one at the top, only left the girl friday is local.

Svc industry they are okay???

The nursing home nurse who wack the elderly is pinoy lo.(Nightingale Nursing Home)

Malaysian still better!!!

Malaysiab love to change job lol and malaysian are good cook for wad i know majority of cook are from malaysian be it jap, hinese, western or other cuisine haha

I refer to svc industry like f&b and maybe like those in counter in changi, they are ok with attitude but sometimes they are abit too slow.

Hard Truth. Noisy & emotional but generally harmless. OTH, ABNN, u won't even get a space, u will be squeezed out and replaced with another one from their village. With one at the top, only left the girl friday is local.

Hahaha normally pinoy got alot relatives huh? I wonder how come they got so many relatives and they brought all their relatives to sg, just like my pinoy neighbour.

din want to post in that related thread as a bit sensitive..but WOW!!!

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...nts-poisons-18

A male nurse murdered three patients by putting poison in saline drips and leaving them as ‘ticking timebombs’ for other medics to administer, a court heard yesterday.

Victorino Chua is said to have poisoned 21 people ‘completely at random’ by lacing the drips with insulin then waiting for other nurses and doctors to unwittingly give them to patients.

One of the survivors was left with a serious brain injury.

Eventually, a pattern began to emerge and Chua, 49, was ‘the common denominator’ in all the cases, the court heard.

Prosecutor Peter Wright QC said it was a ‘lottery’ which patients were harmed because the drips were unknowingly administered by others.

‘In the vast majority of cases, the poisoner seems to have contaminated products completely at random,’ he told the court.

As the victims became critically ill, Chua is said to have covered up his ‘handiwork’ by falsely recording that they were fine.

In one case, he claimed a victim was ‘comfortable’ when in reality he was close to death after being poisoned with insulin, a jury was told.

Mr Wright said Chua’s motive was hard to determine with precision, adding that ‘only the person responsible could ever know why they would embark on such conduct’.

He said the nurse had ‘turned from a man who had dedicated his life to caring for others, to harming them’.

Filipino-born Chua faces 36 charges over an alleged poisoning campaign that spread panic through a busy NHS hospital between the summer of 2011 and January 2012.

They include the murders of Tracey Arden, 44, Arnold Lancaster, 71, and Derek Weaver, 83, none of whom recovered after allegedly being poisoned with insulin.

Chua is also accused of altering drug dosages, in one case putting an 86-year-old’s life at risk by changing her prescription chart after arguing with her daughter about her care.

Full Report :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urt-hears.html

Turbocharged

Before Philippinos want to take over the world, they have to fight with ISIS first.

Then I'll seat one corner eat popcorn, let God sort them out.

• Praise 1

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...nts-poisons-18

Whoa, those deadly ones are usually those who are quietly taking action. Those who make a lot of noise are empty vessels.

Ppl who are set to take over the world would have done it by now already. For those who have to beat their chest to announce it to the world are cavemen. LoL...

Whoa, those deadly ones are usually those who are quietly taking action. Those who make a lot of noise are empty vessels.

Ppl who are set to take over the world would have done it by now already. For those who have to beat their chest to announce it to the world are cavemen. LoL...

Same like those who loudly proclaim they support opposition? Haha..

Didn't know when the tide turned, but one moment, it was Singapore (around 2007-2009 ish), then 2011 / 2012 we became overran by the FT.. Every restaurant I went to, or every time I called the telco support line, I had one serving me. Then it became so bad that when working with my clients, inevitably, a large % of the admin staff I deal with would either be from India or Philippines. =S

But still, IMHO, Pinoys (those that I work with through clients) flip prata more than Indians.

Ah well..

• Praise 1

They include the murders of Tracey Arden, 44, Arnold Lancaster, 71, and Derek Weaver, 83, none of whom recovered after allegedly being poisoned with insulin.

Chua in one case putting an 86-year-old’s life at risk

So far.............4 koffins sold...........remain driving your F10 and wait for mess destructive weapon being use [:(]

• Praise 9

they had infected many industries liao in many countries like into sex, ducky and cheap labour. No they want the whole world to degrade into like them? Gosh..... Please promote caps to them and stop reproducing if they cant even feed themselves...

they had infected many industries liao in many countries like into sex, ducky and cheap labour. No they want the whole world to degrade into like them? Gosh..... Please promote caps to them and stop reproducing if they cant even feed themselves...

no worries banananana aplenty [laugh]

↡ Advertisement