Pinoys wanna take over the world!

Little_prince

Hypersonic

burn la....

who cares? want to eat it also no problem.... If I were there, I would throw him an SG flag. See if he talk only or got balls to do it.

If that was at davao city, I wouldn't recommend it.

Duterte has a lot of vigilantes working under his implicit one eye closed policy. He's reduced crime significantly under his watch in davao, but also there has been a lot of extra judicial murders and vigilante actions.

He's a mafia boss in a legitimate position.

We as Singaporeans will feel angry .. but that's nothing much we can do since he is not in Singapore ...

Still, good to record his name in our database, and we can nab him if ever he comes to Singapore !

Eh this guy is the current frontrunner in Phillipines presidential election.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Dr M often used Singapore as target board when he was PM during their election. What he used to say about Singapore is even worse.

This pinoy clown is not original when it comes to dirty politics tactics. I believe he's running dry on topics to say.

He doesn't need to talk about much else. He's well known in Phillipines and even outside Phillipines for the way he runs davao city.

Other than Pacquiao, he's probably the 2nd most famous Filipino.

He's akin to the tough talking sheriff of a cowboy town Who ain't afraid to say he's taking the law into his own hands.

I strongly suspect he will either win this election or the next one.

Anyway it's just talk. U can see that the sg embassy also didn't comment on the flag thing.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Davao City who was once the most dangerous city in PH, now one of the safest.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/strangled-by-success-a-philippine-boomtown-expands-into-the-sea

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-27/duterte-pledges-to-kill-all-criminals-in-bloody-war-on-crime

“Peace and order is the foundation through which progress can be made,” Duterte told a business leaders forum in Manila. “I will make this place peaceful for you.” Pledging to end corruption by running a government that was "clean as in clean, down to villages", Duterte said that if criminals put up any resistance, "I will simply say, ’kill all of them’.

You can see why he appeals to Filipinos who are constantly under the menace of criminal activity.

Of course what's the price they have to pay will remain to be seen.

And for people who say he's all talk, the issue with this guy is that he get "results' no matter the collateral damage. Won't be unsimilar to how Thaksin tried to suppress the drug trafficking in Thailand which at least 2000 suspected criminals were killed.

Edited by Lala81

Hypersonic
(edited)

Foreign Minister should post a strongly worded Facebook message with words like "deeply concerned", "very disappointed" etc to scare the crap out of them ...  :XD:

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 4

We as Singaporeans will feel angry .. but that's nothing much we can do since he is not in Singapore ...

Still, good to record his name in our database, and we can nab him if ever he comes to Singapore !

Why need to feel angry?

There are idiots wanting to do a lot of stupid things everyday. If he becomes the president of Philippines, and he doesn't like Singapore, I'd say, good! And let him take back his citizens since he doesn't like us.

Go back.. go go go....

Just because his campaign has been outed he wants to burn our flag. Ah well, go on... Political rhetoric as usual... Same like old Dr M..

• Praise 2

Supercharged

This is one of the reason why we need a strong and credible defense force.

Imagine what cats are thinking when the sewers mice already have such thoughts.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

Davao City who was once the most dangerous city in PH, now one of the safest.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/strangled-by-success-a-philippine-boomtown-expands-into-the-sea

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-27/duterte-pledges-to-kill-all-criminals-in-bloody-war-on-crime

You can see why he appeals to Filipinos who are constantly under the menace of criminal activity.

Of course what's the price they have to pay will remain to be seen.

And for people who say he's all talk, the issue with this guy is that he get "results' no matter the collateral damage. Won't be unsimilar to how Thaksin tried to suppress the drug trafficking in Thailand which at least 2000 suspected criminals were killed.

I hope he dont just nato. Must do it, better yet if he has strong mandate. Hopfully the burning also means burning the bridge from Philippine to sg.

Just do it.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
(edited)

Ya I agree Singaporeans shouldn't care too much

If we do and retaliated by burning the Pinoy flag in Singapore

We could start a war right in Singapore with ~200k of them attacking us immediately

Mobilise the reservists also no time...

Edited by Enye

He's like the Filipino Donald Trump.

That is giving him too much credit!  Everyone is afraid of Donald becoming the new US president as he is going to shake things up.  This guy is only going to shake his butt or XDD.

Let him be the new pinoy president and kick out US forces as he promised, maybe leave Asean, and then China can take over their part of the South China Sea.

Who cares?

• Praise 5

This CB want to cut off ties with aussie and US. I doubt he got the balls to do it, who needs who more. Their slum land will get worse.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

That is giving him too much credit!  Everyone is afraid of Donald becoming the new US president as he is going to shake things up.  This guy is only going to shake his butt or XDD.

Let him be the new pinoy president and kick out US forces as he promised, maybe leave Asean, and then China can take over their part of the South China Sea.

Who cares?

Trust me. Donald is all talk and no action only. Same like this guy.

If he going to try anything funny, the Philippines will kena until jialat jialat. Everyone will boycott them and the whole country will suffer (a lot of their income is tourism).