Car servicing promo package

Baojustice

Turbocharged

most of the companies selling their products at dexl.com and groupunk.com really cmi.

all too desperate for business or will chut pattern when you go down and redeem the voucher.

I went for groupon twice, once for grooming and the other for servicing, and I don't recommend it.

The one for grooming, they used my car to train their bangala.

Two guys molested my car for almost 6 hours and I was absolutely pissed off by their slowness.

Furthermore, the sales guy kept pressuring me to add another $30 to seal the wax.

Btw, grooming involved 4 step: wash, clay, wax and seal.

I suspect they deliberately missed out 1 step and ask u to top up when u r there.

Meanwhile, I overheard the car next to me doing their servicing there.

The sales guy told him that his front brake pads are gone and need to be replaced.

Charged the around $150 additional. Sigh, where got brake pads so expensive? Didn't even mentioned brand some more.

The other time, I visited another shop. This time just to change engine oil and gasket.

My car was relatively new, so not much problem.

Overheard another lady driver bargaining the total price with some repairs and the groupon to be $300+

Not sure what she did.

In short, these groupon shops want you to visit their shop.

Then, they will find some trouble with your car and charge more than the market rate.

This is how they earned back. If I'm not wrong, they need to pay groupon 30% for what they charged in the voucher.

After these 2 experiences, I stopped going for any groupon offers for car matters.

• Praise 1

I went for groupon twice, once for grooming and the other for servicing, and I don't recommend it.

Two guys molested my car for almost 6 hours and I was absolutely pissed off by their slowness.

Furthermore, the sales guy kept pressuring me to add another $30 to seal the wax.

I suspect they deliberately missed out 1 step and ask u to top up when u r there.

The sales guy told him that his front brake pads are gone and need to be replaced.

Charged the around $150 additional. Sigh, where got brake pads so expensive? Didn't even mentioned brand some more.

The other time, I visited another shop. This time just to change engine oil and gasket.

Overheard another lady driver bargaining the total price with some repairs and the groupon to be $300+

Not sure what she did.

Then, they will find some trouble with your car and charge more than the market rate.

This is how they earned back. If I'm not wrong, they need to pay groupon 30% for what they charged in the voucher.

After these 2 experiences, I stopped going for any groupon offers for car matters.

What shop? I also used groupon for car grooming. They screwed up my car. Workshop starts with S and located at Sin Ming.

Wonder if its the same as yours.

I went there to look see look see, saw many cars there. The receptionists all Philipinos and also saw they put a sign asking to write a review on sgcarmart for them if their service is good. I think if they dare to put up this sign, cannot be that bad rite? Also, expanding another shop in Kaki Bukit but I suspect is because the one in Circuit Rd gg to close when the MRT is ready.

Twincharged

i bought 2 coupons with 1st auto ... and used them within 6 months.

overall was ok as there is absolutely no hard-selling at all. They only tell me what they found "off" on my car and then full-stop.

first visit was off-peak and got it done within half an hour +.

second visit was around CNY ... waited for 2 hours before they started on my car, which took about 20 mins only.

both with appt made.

Not sure what she did.

just wanted to add that groupon take 50%. not 30%. i used to be one of their merchant, but not in car area. never go back no matter how many times the sales person from groupon called me.

Supercharged

i bought 2 coupons with 1st auto ... and used them within 6 months.

overall was ok as there is absolutely no hard-selling at all. They only tell me what they found "off" on my car and then full-stop.

first visit was off-peak and got it done within half an hour +.

second visit was around CNY ... waited for 2 hours before they started on my car, which took about 20 mins only.

both with appt made.

I can vouch for 1st Auto too. They are good. I got the promo oil change deal from gmarket. From my years of car ownership, the oil change service provided by 1st auto is the most thorough. When they say 18 or 21 service points check, they really do it. I thought it will be like other ws, only say but won't do it.

And whatever problem they find in your car but you don't wan to repair or change immediately, they will print the comments on the receipt , in order to make everything black and white.

I can vouch for 1st Auto too. They are good. I got the promo oil change deal from gmarket. From my years of car ownership, the oil change service provided by 1st auto is the most thorough. When they say 18 or 21 service points check, they really do it. I thought it will be like other ws, only say but won't do it.

And whatever problem they find in your car but you don't wan to repair or change immediately, they will print the comments on the receipt , in order to make everything black and white.

I agree with donut which happen to me too.